Per-fekt Skin Perfection Gel

by Per-fekt

Skin Perfection Gel - What is it? It's NOT a foundation, it's NOT a moisturizer, its MORE than a primer, it's the first of its kind - a tinted instant skin smoother that can erase the need for makeup.How does it work? Skin Perfection Gel instantly blurs fine lines, redness and enlarged pores, leaving a smooth, air-brushed finish that lasts all day long.Antioxidants: Alpha lipoic acid, vitamins A and E help protect the surface of the skin from free radical damage.Oil, fragrance, talc, wax, sulfate and phthalate free formulation. - Skin Perfection Gel

Where can I get Perfekt Skin Perfection gel for face?
How good is this product?
What's the primary purpose of this? I'm so confused I bought this in radiant, but no color shows up on my skin. The only thing it really does it smooths out my skin but I thought it would be more like a tinted moisturizer...? I don't know if it's worth keeping
Start your review of Per-fekt Skin Perfection Gel!
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love, love, love this product. This is not silicone based (it doesn't have silicone in it at all I'm pretty sure) but it fills in pores and fine lines with an added blurring effect. I purchased directly through them, and the updated packaging rocks!
Nassim N.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Radiant
When Sephora sold out of this, I grabbed it in any places that I could find. This shade is my favorite as I am a medium/beige skin tone. I usually wear this by itself as it is that good. I don't like foundation and think it should be worn special occasion, not everyday. We need to celebrate our natural beauty and this product is best for that. Can wear this on the beach/swimming and there's no mess to remove after a day of wearing this.
selah S.
I love this product! I use this everyday and it is incredible. it is a bit pricey but totally worth it and you should try it! Mainly because it feels great on your skin. i have used this product many times because i love it! and i will definetly buy it again!
Lakota B.
Indianapolis, IN
Absolutely terrible. I got a sample tube from my friend and the product was chunky and too thick for a good primer. It also flaked off as I rubbed it into my skin. Didn't keep my makeup on at all either. Foundation slid right off.
DREAM H.
Detroit, MI
This is a very great preat products,it keeps your skin nice and healthy (oil free) this product is so good that u should buy 2.it works better then cleaning wipes.it also removes white cells/dead skin off your face!! How cool is that
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
I love using this for all my pores and let me tell you a little bit for sure goes a long way. I bought this product 4 years ago and still haven't needed to buy a new tube yet. Worth every penny when you don't need to buy it for years at a time.
Quinn N.
Toledo, OH
This is by far the BEST primer I have ever used! I bought this several years ago before primers were really popular and never knew what to do with it. I thought it was concealer. Fast forward to now when primers are a "thing" and I realized what this was! It has an amazing velvet-like consistency and it goes on smooth and makes my skin look matte. I still have to use concealer on some spots, but this is so worth the money and I have yet to find a better primer!
Emily C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Luminous
Tried this for the first time last night at Ulta. I have a reallyyy old product from them that makes your makeup waterproof and last all day, but I forget what it's called. I do remember paying a lot for it and it working really really well though. However after the first time I used it the tube attached to the applicator snapped off, so that was super annoying and kind of turned me off from them. Anyway, back to this one! I decided to try some of their products out and was immediately drawn to this one because I have really big pores on my nose. I chose this luminous one and threw it on my nose in the store and was really really impressed. It completely soaked in to all my pores and literally made them disappear. I was sold. And let me tell you, this product is NOT cheap. It's about $50 for 1oz. But it really worked THAT WELL. I don't like wearing a lot of makeup when I don't need to. So this stuff is absolutely perfect to get that flawless finish without having to use a ton of makeup. I am so happy the way this made my pores disappear. I couldn't believe it. I am surprised these guys don't have more reviews! Not sure if this is a newer product or what. But definitely check it out!
Elizabeth A.
Review for: Perfekt Skin Perfection Gel Radiant 0.5 oz
I was amazed at how effortlessly this stuff goes on and if feels amazing (super lightweight.) I have tried many primers and none have worked for me until I tried this product. It really feels velvety as you apply it with your fingers. It just smooths right on perfektly. Usually, primers feel heavy/waxy, and pill on my skin. However, with this stuff, I can use it as a primer and add a bit of foundation over the top and POOF, instant perfekt skin. Or, I can use it alone for an even more natural look (but prettier). I will be purchasing more of this product.
belladonna N.
New Orleans, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love it! The only primer I've liked as much was the CoverFX Blurring Primer and that retails for almost $40! Highly recommend!