Per-fekt Beauty Skin Perfection Gel

by Per-fekt

Skin perfection gel with alpha lipoic acid and vitamins A and E Silky smooth sheer color gel perfekts and enhances the skin offering an alternative to traditional foundation, primer, color corrector and powder. This advanced formulation glides on effortlessly to instantly improve skin tone, reduce the appearance of redness and help smooth enlarged pores and fine lines.  Enriched with alpha lipoic acid, vitamins A and E to help repair, protect and prevent future skin damage.  Helps maintain hydration leaving the skin with a natural, even glow. Oil, fragrance, talc and parabin free formulation. Not tested on animals Gel, Radiant

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Per-fekt Beauty Skin Perfection Gel!
Cristin  S.
Kokomo, IN
I really enjoyed this product, personally i used it as a face primer for my foundation and i think it did a fantastic job. Was soft and silky going on and helped my makeup stay on all day. What i dont like about this product is the price point. To be honest the elf primer works the same but is only $6
Lauren S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Per-Fekt has AMAZING products for optical blurring of bodily imperfections. Definitely something to throw on before a day or night out to help smooth & blur any primary concerns! I'm anxious to try the leg product they have!
Audrey R.
Sheboygan, WI
Used several years ago when my skin was on the oily side. Excellent for oily skin. Moisturizing and hydrating. Recommend for active/oily skin.
Allie R.
Toronto, ON
LOVE THIS STUFF. Makes you look like you just naturally look awesome and like you're not wearing makeup. I absolutely adore it.

Looking for your answer?