BY PER-FEKT

Per-fekt Brow Perfection Gel is a silky smooth color gel that per-fekt’s and enhances the appearance of the brows offering an easy alternative to traditional brow pencils, powders, sealants, and waxes. This multi-tasking formulation glides on effortlessly to condition, tint and tame busy brows.  For thin, sparse brows, smudge-resistant Brow Perfection Gel makes brows appear thicker and fuller without flaking or fading. Brow Perfection Gel, Champagne. see more...

Paula M.
Jersey City, NJ
I tried this brow gel and it was messy. The 'gel' was too wet and it was very hard to clean up. It's a great idea, but it just doesn't work.
Violet S.
Saint Louis, MO
If you can't be bothered to fill in your eyebrows, this is a good product. But, it's a bit messy, and you can only paint in giant globs.
Allie R.
This brow gel rocks, it actually stays and does not feel like you're wearing anything. I would definitely recommend it.
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
I love this eyebrow gel. It's super easy to apply and makes my brows look extremely full. The price is perfect too.
Tyroneisha A.
Hollandale , MS
I love this. It enhances your brow line with every drop. I love it. I Love it. I love it.