Per-fekt Beauty Skin Perfection Body Perfection Gel

by Per-fekt

Tan Silky smooth sheer, shimmer-free gel per-fekt s and enhances the appearance of the skin offering an alternative to traditional bronzers, self-tanner, and the sun.  This multi-tasking formualtion glides on effortlessly to instantly improve skin tone, reduce the appearance of redness, bruises, dry patches, and chafed, rought skin. Hyaluronic Microspheres hydrate the skin and help firm, tone, and imporve skins elasticity and suppleness.  Enriched with ceramides and shea butter to reduce dryness and flakiness.  Provides natural, buildable coverage and leaves skin with a smooth, airbrushed glow.

Does this product work good?
Does this product really work?
That thi is the product they have tried?
Start your review of Per-fekt Beauty Skin Perfection Body Perfection Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Port Royal, PA
This product is a must have for me. I no longer spend so much time in the sun and no longer have a gorgeous tan. I found out about this in Sephora. It goes on smooth and doesn't look orange . I use it when I am transitioning from winter to spring skin. It makes me look like I have a beautiful tan, until I actually do. It lasts through a few showers and then can be reapplied.
Latham, NY
This is a very easy to use product which instantly and without any fuss or stains leaves your skin looking healthy and younger. It can be used alone or under or over makeup. I use it most of the time alone, after a moisturizer. It gives a very NATURAL look to my skin. I would surely recommend it to anyone that wants to look better without heavy makeup.
San Antonio , TX
This is actually a pretty neat product! I wasn't sure what to expect at first but after I used it, I was fairly impressed! It made my skin look soft and perfect and gave me a really nice tan! Everyone told me I looked like I was glowing! lol It's a little pricey but worth it!
Austin, TX
I love this product. It gives my skin a beautiful glow throughout the entire year. I love the non-greasy formula and how transfer-resistant is It. I definitely recommend everyone try this.
Christiansbrg, VA
Amazing product! I was a little skeptical at first, but someone kept telling me to try it and u finally caved in. It really perfects the skin and leaves a beautiful matte and even finish.
Portland, OR
If you want the perfect ten the I recommend you try this it worked great for me but I have normal skin with peach undertones so my tan doesn't get as dark or as harsh. this has really helped keep my pores
Love how this product made my skin glow. Makes your legs and arms look amazing in the summer. I would recommend anyone try this for a beach day or just simply going out.
Brandon, MS
Loves how this makes my skin glow and feel. Very effective and first cost much at all. Very gentle on your skin and smells great met all my expectations
This is a great product that i use all the time. I would definitely recommend it for anyone! I love all of this company's products. not sticky or oily
Hubert, NC
It's a good product, it goes on a little different because usually these are lotion based not gel. I still recommend it though.