BY PEPTO-BISMOL #17 in Vitamins & Supplements

Get back on track with Pepto-Probiotic, a daily probiotic supplement from the makers of Pepto-Bismol. Pepto-Probiotic contains the bacteria strain known as Bio-Active 12 which naturally maintains your digestive system by providing healthy bacteria.* Pepto-Probiotic is a 2-in-1 Multi-Health probiotic with Bio-Active 12, that naturally helps promote a healthy immune system* and helps fortify your digestive system.*

Pepto-Probiotic Probiotic Supplement with Bio-Active 12:

• Get back on track with Pepto-Probiotic, a daily probiotic supplement from the makers of Pepto-Bismol.
  • Multi-health probiotic supplement with Bio-Active12 that helps promote a healthy immune system.
  • Pepto-Probiotic with Bio-Active 12, helps fortify your digestive system.
  • Pepto-Probiotic with Bio-Active 12, helps maintain digestive balance*
  • *THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.

Ingredients: ['Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin', 'Microcrystalline Cellulose', 'Hypromellose', 'Sucrose', 'Water', 'Magnesium Stearate', 'Sodium Ascorbate (antioxidant preservative)', 'Titanium Dioxide (color)', 'Gellan Gum']

Directions:

Dosage: Directions: Take one capsule per day.

Instructions: Take one capsule per day. Store at room temperature. For best results we recommend you store Pepto-Probiotic in the original blister package.

Molly E.
Oakdale , MN
These work pretty well. When I get heartburn, I can take these and the heart burn will go away for about an hour, and I normally don't have it after that. I like to drink Sprite when I take these, it somehow works best for me, not sure why. I am satisfied with this product and will use it more in the future.
Kasey S.
Westchester, CA
Okay Pepto is 100% a life saver. As someone with a bad stomach this stuff has put me on track and significantly regulated my nausea and upset stomach. Easy to digest, eat and keep up with in a normal diet Love the entire Pepto brand, it's a total life saver!
Kara D.
I personally have problems with my stomach and on bad days where I can’t seem to find comfort with the medicine I take, I always use pepto. I can always count on it to make my stomach feel better and to help me make it through my day. Highly recommend!
Citlally V.
They are great and amazing, they worked very well. They are effective and they made me feel better after a few hours. They aren't pricey at all they are at a good value they met my expectations. I will definitely buy again and will definitely recommend.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Point, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I have an upset stomach I'm definitely using this. It works fast and helps to coat my stomach. I don't care for the taste, but it's worth it to feel better. It's very affordable and sold anywhere medicine is sold over the counter. It only takes a little bit of this stuff and your stomach will feel 100 times better.
Haley G.
Valdosta
Everyone gets a little upset stomach here and there or nausea. Ever since I was a kid my mom always gave me pepto, and it always made me feel instantly better. I wish as a kid I would have known about the pill form though, because it taste so much better and to me feels more affective.
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
As embarrassing as it is, this stuff really does the trick. It doesn't have the best taste, but it only takes about 15 minutes to kick in which is exactly what's needed when your stomach is upset.
Aubrey A. S.
I love this product! I think it tastes so good. It comes as little chewable disks and has a chalky texture. Very early to take and works fast. Only issue is the product gets stuck I. Your teeth after you take it. Still recommend as it does exactly what it says
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't think that hey worked as quickly as Pepto does when it is in liquid form but I can fully appreciate how quick,easy and much more desirable it is to take. I love that they thought to add this type to their already extensive line of products
(Zexy A.
Chicago
I LOVE Pepto. I have used it a ton because it NEVER fails to work on my stomach pains and indigestion. It is my favorite. It is worth the price definitely. I always have some ready to go in my purse when I am out. Yes, I will always be a fan!
Yailin L.