Pepto-Bismol Upset Stomach Reliever 5 Symptom Max Strength uploaded by Milpa M.Pepto-Bismol Upset Stomach Reliever 5 Symptom Max Strength uploaded by Saphire A.

BY PEPTO-BISMOL #41 in Digestive Health

Pepto-Bismol™ Max Strength Upset Stomach Reliever 5 Symptom Digestive Relief.
Heartburn.

• Does anyone else think the dollar tree version is compara...4 Answers
julie G.
Eden, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
There is a reson this product has ben around for so many years.I know it works and it works very well. This did meet my expectations.The price was fair .I havent chosen any other brands.I would recommend this to anyone. Oh I will buy this again. I keep mine in the refridgerator.
Vernae H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was in so much pain that I missed work. As soon as I could walk, I went to the drugstore for something I hadn't used in decades - Pepto! I was fine after the first dose. To be on the safe side, I took 2 more doses that day and a 4th dose the next morning.

Spoiler Alert: Don't be alarmed by your black stool. That's just pink dye. It clears in 48 hours.
Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
I have used Pepto-Bismol since I was a child. The taste is a light bubble gum flavor and it is easy to swallow. I've always reached for this product when I have an upset stomach or acid reflux. I can depend on it do take care of business. It's never been an expensive product, so I always keep some handy.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a life saver. Kept this on hand my ENTIRE pregnancies. It's super effective and fast acting! You can find it an ant grocery store or drug store. It tastes fine, too. I always keep this in our medicine cabinet!
Samantha H.
I've been given this stuff for as long as I can remember. Its a great cure for stomach aches. Its a good price for a fairly quick internal fix. Still hate the chalky taste but is what it is. There are a lot of other alternatives but I like to stick to what I know best
Keaira S.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I Love this product. My mother used it and now I do. I stands up to all that it says it does and it works fast. I have a sensitive stomach so I keep this as a staple in my medicine cabinet.
Saphire A.
Brooklyn, NY
Trust me this works only problem though is the taste makes you wanna puke . I hate the flavor but I think if I had to chops any other product I would always turn to my pink pal pepto bismol . It gets the job done
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We currently have three giant bottles in our house-- that's how much we trust this stuff. It works fast! We are a family of tummy trouble issues and we wont use anything else!
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pesto has been a staple in my house since I was a little girl. Whenever I had an upset stomach, my mom would give this to me and make it all better. I do the same with my own kids. I love the taste and will always recommend Pepto
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always effective. I don't get to use this medication often but when I used it I have got excellent results. When traveling I preferred the pill option, is an inexpensive option usually retails for under $5 dollars, get it at CVS/ Walgreens and many other stores
Abbie F.
Grayson, KY
Does this work for menstrual pain?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Does anyone like the cherry flavor?
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
Are there still commercials for this?
VERONICA C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Is this really helpful for stomach aches?
Brooke C.
Does anyone else think the dollar tree version is comparable?