Relieves travelers' diarrhea, diarrhea and upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink including: heartburn, indigestion, nausea, gas, belching and fullness.

Available in boxes of 24 or 40 caplets.

Pepto is also available in other forms and flavors, including cherry-flavored liquids, maximum strength liquids, and convenient chewable tablets or swallowable caplets.

nk, including heartburn, indigestion, nausea, gas, belching and fullness. Pepto has got you covered.

Do these work and do you just swallow them?
Do you recommend this for a pregnant women ?
Does this work as good as the liquid to any of you?
Start your review of Pepto-Bismol Swallowable Caplets!
RICEVILLE, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These pills are so much better then the liquid. It does a really good job also. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Best stomach relief pain out there. I love the minty taste and how it helps so instantly. It truly is a life saver sometimes.
Columbus, NE
Definitely our go to when somethings going on lol. The cool thing about these is that they have both liquid form and tablets
Rochester, NY
I always carry some in my purse for those sudden upset stomached. They tend to work quickly to relieve you of any discomfort.
Auburn, AL
The only medicine for taking upset stomach since I was little. The taste is great so it's not like taking a regular medicine.
Great product for tummy troubles, i do prefer liquid over the tablets but feel i get the same results with liquid or tablets.
University Pl, WA
I like these better than the liquid. They have a kids version that I love to buy for my boys. The flavor actually isn't bad.
Great product if you can't stand the taste of he liquid. But for some reason I feel like the liquid preparation works quicker
I think these are better than the liquid one. It doesn't leave that nasty taste in you're mouth so I think this one is best.
Manassas, VA
Pepto used to be my go to but I stopped using it as much because of the scent. It really does help, just can with the smell.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...