BY PEPTO-BISMOL #58 in Digestive Health

Chew up some digestive relief with Pepto-Bismol Original Chewable Tablets. Relieve heartburn, indigestion, nausea, upset stomach, and diarrhea with convenient, easy-to-take chewable tablets. see more...

• Does this product still work? I know it was so effective a few ye...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michelle S.
West Palm Bch, FL
My husband frequently suffers from heartburn and uses these. The complaints I have is although they are inexpensive they are needed constantly to be effective. Definitely will buy to have on hand but for persistent heartburn other medication is also necessary.
Judea K.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We use these quite often in our house. They work fast and are a lot thinner then a tums and works just as well and as quickly. Remember to drink a glass of water after chewing it up. It helps it work a little fast.
Lucia R.
Los Angeles, CA
I rather take the pepto in tablets because i really don't like to taste it since it taste nasty and just swallowing it and doesn't taste and it is easy to swallow. You just swallow it and it dissolves by itself so no need to drink it. It could also work by chewable if you prefer. In some stores I can buy a box and cost me 1 and it has 4 tablets in it If i am right but it worse it. It takes stomachaches right away so totally recommend to anybody.
Casey B.
San Clemente, CA
Chew-able tablets are so convenient for traveling. I especially like that I can take them on an airplane. I do think that the liquid form works more quickly than the tablets, but these are still fast-acting. Plus, having them in a chewable tablet form means you can easily keep them in your purse/bag/car in case of an emergency.
Abigayle D.
Olive Branch, MS
I love Pepto-Bismol because it works really well and it also taste pretty good , unlike some medicine that taste like you got it for the dumpster. I use this when I have absolutely the worst stomach aches and it really does help!
Kelsey B.
South Elgin
Any time I have anything funky going on with my stomach (nausea, heartburn, indigestion) this is my go-to. It's not only easier to stomach than the regular liquid, but I also feel that it is more effective. I don't have to chug any nasty pink liquid and the benefits are even better! I'm definitely a customer for life.
Emily H.
West Seneca, NY
As a very anxious person I often get stress related stomach aches (sounds stupid.. I know) but it's my reality. These are so so SO easy and convenient to throw in a bag on the go and they 100% help to alleviate any nausea/upset stomach. I love that I can take them inconspicuously and not draw attention to myself!
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i cannot take the taste of liquid pepto. It makes me gag. These tablets are easy to take and i feel relief within the hour. I was able to get mine in a pack at costco for a great price. These are great for taking at work or in a public setting. The only downside is they stick in you teeth.
Jessica C.
Olney, MD
These are awesome!!!! When ever I have a tummy ache I pop these in and then bam I feel great after! The taste isn't bad as well. They have minty taste to them not as chalky As the syrup so much easier to take atleast for me. I perffer these also easy to throw in your purse on the go!
Allison M.
Sacramento
I always keep this in my purse just to be safe. They work quick and the mint taste is a plus to help calm the stomach. I don't know what all can be said for a stomach relief tablet but I think that these are a household essential and one thing that is definitely worth the buy.
Megan K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this product still work? I know it was so effective a few years ago, but I wonder is there still any good in this product?