Pepto-Bismol Original Liquid 5 Symptom Relief, including Upset Stomach & Diarrhea 8 Oz

BY PEPTO-BISMOL #39 in Digestive Health

The original upset stomach and diarrhea reliever with a hint of a fresh wintergreen taste. Pepto-Bismol Original Liquid relieves diarrhea and upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including heartburn, indigestion, nausea, gas, belching and fullness. Pepto has got you covered. see more...

Pamela Y.
Haughton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Been using Pepto for probably a good 60 years I'm thinking. It's pleasant tasting and really works well. I always have some in my medicine cabinet at all times. I like the liquid the best but tablets are nice for your purse.
Melissa R.
Alameda, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pepto is one of those products that I always keep around. One thing I like about it is that it's one of those things you can reach for when your stomach pain is sort of indescribable. For example, you don't necessarily feel acidic like you should take Tums or something, but you do have cramping and pains. That's where Pepto has its niche, in my opinion. I tried the pill form of Pepto once but it was not as soothing on the stomach. If you have an ulcer or anything, Drs prescribe Calafate, which has a very similar consistency to Pepto -- it basically coats your stomach and eases the pain. I think Pepto is an OTC version of this - great staple just in case!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a staple in our house, I have known it my whole life as the pink medicine that helps my tummy. I always keep this in my house for unexpected tummy upsets or if there is a heart burn flare up. It comes in different sizes and always offered at a great price.
Jessica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I read online somewhere that besides this helping for indigestion. It's also helps with acne I would dab a little into a cotton ball and put it on my pimple before bed and the next morning my pimple was a lot smaller not completely gone but it definitely shrunk. So I used this for beauty not body. Still works both ways though.
Carrie S.
Worth, IL
This has been a staple in our medicine cabinet since I was a little girl. It often does help to settle my stomach when I'm feeling nauseous. It can be difficult to get past the initial taste, however, and if it is a more serious issue, it doesn't always help. It does compare well with other products, however, which is why it continues to remain a staple in our medicine cabinet.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I remember my mother forcing me to drink this when I had an upset stomach. I didn't particularly like the taste as it tasted chalky to me so I did everything in my power not to take. However, I have to say once I took a swig of it, I didn't have to wait long to feel better. It's the original and it worked for me.
Jennifer J.
This is a old remedy for a upset stomach that never goes out of style. It is a good value for the price and lasts a long time in my household. This product will never go out of style, meaning my grandmother used it and will continue to use it. I would recommend it to anyone.
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This does exactly what it says and that's important because many products don't really live up to their clams. I know I can count on Pepto when I need it. I do recommend it to others when they are having digestive problems. Good solid product and it is affordable too.
Paola S.
Pepto is the bomb.com. Not only is it great for when I'm bloated but amazing for acne. I read it on Pinterest and whenever I break out I run for it. (Super random but true). I dislike the taste of it, but it works for what it's supposed to.
Hailley W.
Newaygo, MI
Pepto bismal usually helps with nausea and indigestion depending on what the cause is. Sometimes it only increases my nausea but for the most part it will soothe any upset stomach that I may have. Overall it's worth a try!