Pepto-Bismol Original Liquid

Relieves travelers’ diarrhea, diarrhea and upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink including: heartburn, indigestion, nausea, gas, belching and fullness.

Available in 4-, 8-, 12-, and 16-ounce bottles.

Pepto is also available in other forms and flavors, including cherry-flavored liquids, maximum strength liquids, and convenient chewable tablets or swallowable caplets.

[product:pepto-bismol-original-liquid] ? Does this work? How does it taste?
[product:pepto-bismol-original-liquid-5-symptom-digestive-relief-4-oz] Will this stop nausea quickly?
Start your review of Pepto-Bismol Original Liquid!
How would you rate this product?
After eating some spicy chips, I couldnt stand the burning feeling in my chest. Hard to ignore. I remember that I saw a commercial in spanish about the different things Pepto-Bismol helps with. Heartburn is one of five, thats exactly what I had. About 1min after taking it, the burning pain was gone. It didnt come back. I would recommend this product. Pepto-Bismol Original Liquid
Jupiter, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pepto is another staple. It’s kinda like the “Kleenex” of brands of for stomach issues. While this is multi-symptom, I usually use it for heartburn or nausea. It quickly provides relief. On top of that, you can usually find it almost anywhere when traveling! That’s a big deal for me as I travel Often and sometimes forget other medications that relieve my stomach issues.
This bottle was always in my Moms' bathroom and she would give it to us when my brothers' and myself had an upset stomach. I did not like it as it felt slimy in my mouth and would make me gag. As I got older, I found that I liked the flavor and didn't gag when I took it. I had acid reflux disease and this was the only thing that helped me. I'm 66 now and still use it whenever I have a stomach ache. I would recommend this to everyone who has acid issues , it really does help.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sometimes I find myself singing the upset stomach diarrhea whatever the rest of the song is whenever I’m trying to remember if I should take Pepto or not!! ha ha Ha! 🤣 But this is another staple that you want to keep in your medicine cabinet because it really works fast and does help a lot of different issues stuff that are stomach related!
Berwick
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally don’t like this product. It doesn’t taste to great and they have better products that actually doesn’t make your stomach hurt worse. It didn’t meet my expectations, a lot of my family use it and it helps them but personally doesn’t help me. Giving it 3 stars because I’ve seen first hand it helps some of my family.
Norwalk, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,040 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a great multi symptom product. My oldest was always kind of pukey as a kid and still has stomach issues. Its stress related so prescriptions are out. This helps with sour stomach, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting. My kids always called it "the pink" when they were little and we never traveled without it. I still keep it in our medicine cabinet.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always have a bottle of Pepto in the house, and also always carry some around with me when I travel. It's great for upset stomach and diarrhea, but also helps with heartburn, nausea, and gas. I prefer the liquid version compared to the chewable tablets, because I feel like it works better and faster.
Manhattan, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using Pepto when I have an upset stomach. It always seems to solve my nausea which alleviates most other issues. While I do hate the texture, I am at least thankful that the flavor is bearable. If the texture was the same and the flavor was bad, I don't think anyone could use this lol
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take it because it helps me with heartburn and stomach aches. Also when you have diarrhea. It is more natural than other medications is my first option in the case of stomach upset Lo tomo porque me ayuda con la acidez y los dolores de estómago. También cuando se tiene diarrea. Es más natural que otros medicamentos es mi primera opción en el caso de malestar estomacal
Rice, MN
I've had this a few times when I've been nauseous and had food poisoning. It seriously helps but the taste is awful, in my opinion. It's a thick liquid that tastes like mint, and the neon pink color throws me off. But, I choke it down because it works fast and makes me feel a lot better.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jackson
il y a 5 mois
Pepto-Bismol Original Liquid ? Does this work? How does it taste?
Rosa M. • il y a 5 mois
Hi there, yes it does work. The taste isn’t too bad either. It’s like bubble gummy but with like chalk lol
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
il y a un an
Pepto-Bismol Original Liquid Will this stop nausea quickly?
Grecia Andrea R. • il y a 5 mois