BY PEPTO-BISMOL #3 in Antacids

Relieves travelers’ diarrhea, diarrhea and upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink including: heartburn, indigestion, nausea, gas, belching and fullness.

Available in 4-, 8-, 12-, and 16-ounce bottles.

Pepto is also available in other forms and flavors, including cherry-flavored liquids, maximum strength liquids, and convenient chewable tablets or swallowable caplets.

Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
[product:pepto-bismol-stomach-relief-liquid---cherry,-8-oz] I rarely need anything for heart burn, gas etc. But when I did I got this brand. The taste threw me off it was chalk like and had a weird numbing taste to it which wasn't bad but textured wise thick liquid! I got it for my stomach ache as I've read this products reviews.and how well it works but when I took it nothing happened. I tried again later and nothing happened. I was getting frantic by this time and kept reading the label and found I was dosing to low 😁
Finally was able to take the correct amount and within 1 2 hour's after my stomach felt much better. The 3 stars is because the Direction's weren't as clear for me personally as someone who's never used this stuff, and even though dosed lower than I should have it should have worked the 2nd dose I took and it didn't. It however coated my throat and I could feel the burning sensation I had as well in my upper stomach area (just started after 2nd dose on top of potty issue)-go away slowly as the product was doing what it's supposed to do. The taste was tolerable, but if you're weak at this than I'd recommend a strong juice like OJ or Grapefruit to chase down after but if you're heart is the issue a glass of milk may help mask the taste. Overall a great product a bit pricy for how it delivered to my body everyone is different!
Sophia V.
These tablets are so good. They are almost instant relief, especially from nausea. I also love the children's tablets, they always help my kids with stomache problems. My dad wanted me to find him Maalox tablets, but as far as I can tell, they no longer make them in the US. These are working great for him.

They come in a store display box, which I love for the cupboard. It makes it easy to grab one. The expiration date is a year and 3 months away which is great. They taste very fresh. I actually like the taste of pepto, but the tablets are easier to handle on an upset stomach than thick liquid.
Julia P.
University Pk, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pepto-bismol is something that should be in everyone’s medicine cabinet. It tackles many types of upset stomach (heartburn nausea etc) and has worked on every stomach I have. Even when I had the stomach flu it aided me in some of the aches and severe nausea I had. I found the liquid personally works best for me but the tablets are great for keeping in your purse! The flavor of it is strange but not bad tasting.
lerrisa W.
Kissimmee, FL
This really helps when I have an upset stomach and when I have gas if I drink milk. This is very affordable and you can buy these at any local grocery store or pharmacy. I would definitely buy this again since it’s the only thing I turn to when I have an upset stomach.
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Pepto. I have been using it for years. My mother used it and my grandmother. It really does its job getting rid of Acid Reflex and HeartBurn. The only reason why I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 is depending on the severity of your situation it takes longer to feel relief than other brands. Recommendation - Take it before eating spicy, greesy, & fried food
Kimberly S.
Garland, TX
This is literally a lifesaver! Some times my tummy doesn’t agree with something and with a little gulp of this, I’m good! It takes about 5-10 minutes for me to feel it working so not bad at all. I love this stuff and I think they even have a cherry flavor! I mainly use this for tummy aches, but I am sure those other symptoms are eliminated as well when using this.
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
I had a really bad stomachache and cramps and saw a guy was gonna throw up. I had heartburn diarrhea… Everything was going wrong. My friend suggested me you’re having some Pepto-Bismol… And I was like I’ve never heard that before let me try it. And I am so glad I did! Within hours I started feeling better and felt like a new person! Definitely worth getting if you need it.
Gaia L.
Gordonville, PA
Tastes gross, but does its job. I remember hating the flavor when I was little, but my tummy always felt better after. I give it 2 stars as this product aesthetics is not the greatest, and the taste is gross. Price is usually right, of course this is a medicine that you can hold in your cabinets for a long time, so it's worth the couple bucks more.
Ayannie T.
Brookhaven, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anytime I have upset stomach or diarrhea, this is my go to! It’s fast, effective and makes me feel better in no time! You can get this over the counter medicine from any store or gas station. They have a pill and liquid form. I don’t care for liquid medicines, but it’s not bad after a glass of water. I bought this product at my local Target.
Greg&CiCi e.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Am I the only one that tried this as a mask during that YouTube craze? It was pretty darn good, repurposed. The salicylic acid really brightened skin and smoothed it over. I only give it four stars because I can't stand the taste of pepto but I've used it for its intended stomach proposes. It's effective certainly for upset stomach though.
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you find this to be effective?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What's the taste like?
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use this for their oily skin??!
ally l.
hilo, HI
Pepto is great for heartburn but I normally like to take the little pep to chews instead of liquid it has a more pleasant taste . I would definently recommend this product for upset stomachs
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What do the chews taste like? Are they chalky?