BY PEPTO-BISMOL #4 in Antacids

Relieves travelers’ diarrhea, diarrhea and upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink including: heartburn, indigestion, nausea, gas, belching and fullness.

Available in 4-, 8-, 12-, and 16-ounce bottles.

Pepto is also available in other forms and flavors, including cherry-flavored liquids, maximum strength liquids, and convenient chewable tablets or swallowable caplets.

Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
[product:pepto-bismol-stomach-relief-liquid---cherry,-8-oz] I rarely need anything for heart burn, gas etc. But when I did I got this brand. The taste threw me off it was chalk like and had a weird numbing taste to it which wasn't bad but textured wise thick liquid! I got it for my stomach ache as I've read this products reviews.and how well it works but when I took it nothing happened. I tried again later and nothing happened. I was getting frantic by this time and kept reading the label and found I was dosing to low 😁
Finally was able to take the correct amount and within 1 2 hour's after my stomach felt much better. The 3 stars is because the Direction's weren't as clear for me personally as someone who's never used this stuff, and even though dosed lower than I should have it should have worked the 2nd dose I took and it didn't. It however coated my throat and I could feel the burning sensation I had as well in my upper stomach area (just started after 2nd dose on top of potty issue)-go away slowly as the product was doing what it's supposed to do. The taste was tolerable, but if you're weak at this than I'd recommend a strong juice like OJ or Grapefruit to chase down after but if you're heart is the issue a glass of milk may help mask the taste. Overall a great product a bit pricy for how it delivered to my body everyone is different!
Sophia V.
These tablets are so good. They are almost instant relief, especially from nausea. I also love the children's tablets, they always help my kids with stomache problems. My dad wanted me to find him Maalox tablets, but as far as I can tell, they no longer make them in the US. These are working great for him.

They come in a store display box, which I love for the cupboard. It makes it easy to grab one. The expiration date is a year and 3 months away which is great. They taste very fresh. I actually like the taste of pepto, but the tablets are easier to handle on an upset stomach than thick liquid.
Julia P.
Canonsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pepto-bismol is something that should be in everyone’s medicine cabinet. It tackles many types of upset stomach (heartburn nausea etc) and has worked on every stomach I have. Even when I had the stomach flu it aided me in some of the aches and severe nausea I had. I found the liquid personally works best for me but the tablets are great for keeping in your purse! The flavor of it is strange but not bad tasting.
Kimberly S.
Mesquite, TX
This is literally a lifesaver! Some times my tummy doesn’t agree with something and with a little gulp of this, I’m good! It takes about 5-10 minutes for me to feel it working so not bad at all. I love this stuff and I think they even have a cherry flavor! I mainly use this for tummy aches, but I am sure those other symptoms are eliminated as well when using this.
Shanique W.
Jacksonville, FL
I had a really bad stomachache and cramps and saw a guy was gonna throw up. I had heartburn diarrhea… Everything was going wrong. My friend suggested me you’re having some Pepto-Bismol… And I was like I’ve never heard that before let me try it. And I am so glad I did! Within hours I started feeling better and felt like a new person! Definitely worth getting if you need it.
Gaia L.
Gordonville, PA
Tastes gross, but does its job. I remember hating the flavor when I was little, but my tummy always felt better after. I give it 2 stars as this product aesthetics is not the greatest, and the taste is gross. Price is usually right, of course this is a medicine that you can hold in your cabinets for a long time, so it's worth the couple bucks more.
Brandie L.
North East, PA
Perfect for indigestion and heartburn. The typical tummy ache will be no more with none than the original pepto. Don’t take it more than the recommended daily dosage amounts, it may play some deceiving tricks on your bowels! If you follow the directions and use it as it’s intended, pepto is my first choice for stomach issues.
Elia M.
This product worked great for my heart burn ! It got rid of it almost as soon as I took it!! I highly recommend this for people with constant heart burn !! It is worth the price and available at every local store or pharmacy!!
Lizzet S.
Salinas, CA
It might be just me and the way my body processes the medicine, but when I take it, it makes me throw up. (Sorry if it’s tmi) but I gave it 3 stars because in the end it does help me feel better in a way. I know medicine isn’t supposed to taste good either but I can’t stand the taste of this one. Just not for me.
Carli S.
Poland, OH
I got a really bad stomach ache after dinner once and this normally doesn’t happen to me so I didn’t know what profit to buy to make it feel better. I tried this product and it worked really well. My stomach stopped hurting in an hour or so. I would definitely use it again if I experience indigestion again.
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you find this to be effective?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What's the taste like?
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use this for their oily skin??!
Michele L.
I prefer the chews as well
Brittney E.