Pepto-Bismol Original Liquid

by Pepto-Bismol

Our original upset stomach and diarrhea reliever.

Pepto-Bismol Original Liquid ? Does this work? How does it taste?
Do you prefer [product:pepto-bismol-original-liquid-1] OR [product:pepto-bismol-original-chewable-tablets-43] ?
[product:pepto-bismol-original-liquid-5-symptom-digestive-relief-4-oz] Will this stop nausea quickly?
Start your review of Pepto-Bismol Original Liquid!
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
A few months ago we all got stomach aches. We were suffering and this worked instantly. I forget when I'm pain what I'm supposed to use but I love to keep it in the fridge for my husband and I. The price is reasonable.
Lauren H.
This has never worked for me. Ever. I know some people love it but I've tried it several times, and, nothing...
Marie M.
Kissimmee, FL
This stuff seriously does work! It calms down my indigestion within hours and is super useful to have around the house since you never know when you'll ever need it. It's a classic in my opinion and has been proven to work for a long time. Would recommend Pepto-Bismol Original Liquid
Shilo M.
Pine Grove, CA
Pepto-Bismol Original Liquid uploaded by Shilo M.
This is my go to for ANY stomach problems. Works so well for me and I sadly have to admit I like the flavor. This has been a staple of my life since childhood. Still works wonders. Highly recommend.
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
This works great when you have a stomach virus. It coats the lining of your stomach very well. And stops any stomach issues you may have.
Lila U.
Akron, OH
Pepto-bismol is a great overall stomach medicine. I have used it for many years, including receiving it from my mom when I was little and had a stomach ache. It is great for heartburn, indigestion, and stomach pain. I don't use it for gas, however, because I've found gas-x is better at relieving those symptoms.
Amy R.
Summerville, GA
This is a classic for a reason! It gets the job done very quickly and you get great relief from your symptoms.
Jah S.
Philadelphia, PA
I don’t really like this flavor but it really helps relieve any stomach discomfort so that’s good.
Ciara E.
Galion
The taste is awful and it only kind of gets rid of stomachaches and problems. Affordable
Lauren H.
Sioux Falls
Pepto-Bismol is my absolute go-to whenever I have an upset stomach. It is immediately effective and calming of digestion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
DeAnna W.
Jackson, TN
il y a un an
Pepto-Bismol Original Liquid ? Does this work? How does it taste?
Shannon S. il y a 2 mois
This is all I take. I prefer to keep it in the fridge. The taste takes some getting used to but it's not terrible.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
il y a 3 ans
Pepto-Bismol Original Liquid Will this stop nausea quickly?
Honey V. il y a 6 mois