Pepto-Bismol Original Chewable Tablets

by Pepto-Bismol

Relieves travelers’ diarrhea, diarrhea and upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink including: heartburn, indigestion, nausea, gas, belching and fullness.

Available in quantities of 12, 30 or 48 tablets.

Pepto is also available in other forms and flavors, including cherry-flavored liquids, maximum strength liquids, and convenient chewable tablets or swallowable caplets

Chew or dissolve in mouth. Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets (1 dose) every ½ hour or 4 tablets (2 doses) every hour as needed for diarrhea. 2 tablets (1 dose) every ½ hour as needed for overindulgence (upset stomach, heartburn, indgestion and nausea). Do not exceed 8 doses (16 tablets) in 24 hours. Use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor. Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.

I love fruit snacks are fruit snacks healthier than gummy bears?
Do you prefer the chew able tablets or the caplets?
I scanned the liquid and this came up :/
Start your review of Pepto-Bismol Original Chewable Tablets!
Platte City, MO
We use these often my husband gets a lot of heart burn with certain foods. These come in handy for those. I use these as well I purchase from Walmart, price worth it better than generic kind I think. Definitely will continue to use.
Springfield, MO
I always have a bottle of Pepto on hand you never know when your stomach or your family's stomach will act up. I have been using Pepto for as long as I can remember and it has never let me down.
Staten Island , NY
This works quickly when i need it for vomiting or diarrhea. This sounds disgusting but this product works. The only problem is that I don’t like the taste although it is a chewable. There should be more flavors to choose from.
Waldorf, MD
I love the chewable pill form of pepto-bismol. When your stomach is upset or feeling overly full the last thing you want to do is put more liquid on your stomach. I like the chewable tablets because it doesn't feel like you're putting extra on your stomach.
Los Angeles, CA
These are magic. They work really fast and don't leave a residue in your mouth like other products. The taste is neutral enough that when you're nauseous it won't heighten your nausea! Worth the money! And great price point!
I have a very sensitive stomach. I usually get an upset stomach at least once a week, these are my go to! The taste is definitely tolerable and pleasant. They usually work within 30 minutes.
Houston, Tx
Very good in chewable for it does the job that being indigestion, antacid , a tummy that's hurting and of course what's it's known best for diarrhea. It's great for all of the other things too
BAY CITY, MI
Pepto is something we always have in our household and have had since I was a kid. My husband, daughter, and I all use it. I swear it is almost a cure all for stomach issues and never fails us. I don't care for the chalky taste, but the end result is worth it!
Twin City
What can you say about Pepto that has not already been said. It works. It seems to deal with heartburn and coat the stomach with a coating that soothes. I like the chewables because I have trouble gagging down the liquid.
Vidor, TX
I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome so sometimes I get really bad stomach pains and interestingly enough one of THE BEST things for my pain is two chewable Pepto tablets. So I keep a steady supply in my bag because it is LITERALLY a miracle worker. I highly recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...