BY PEPTO-BISMOL

Relieves travelers’ diarrhea, diarrhea and upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink including: heartburn, indigestion, nausea, gas, belching and fullness.

Available in quantities of 12, 30 or 48 tablets.

Pepto is also available in other forms and flavors, including cherry-flavored liquids, maximum strength liquids, and convenient chewable tablets or swallowable caplets

Chew or dissolve in mouth. Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets (1 dose) every ½ hour or 4 tablets (2 doses) every hour as needed for diarrhea. 2 tablets (1 dose) every ½ hour as needed for overindulgence (upset stomach, heartburn, indgestion and nausea). Do not exceed 8 doses (16 tablets) in 24 hours. Use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor. Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.

• I'm a fan of pepto liquid, I'm wondering if these tablets...16 Answers
  • I scanned the liquid and this came up :/2 Answers
  • Are these any good for nausea? 4 Answers
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are some of the best things to have around when you have any sort of upset stomach or nausea issue. Personally for me, there is hardly anything that tastes good when I feel nauseas, but these have a taste that almost soothes my upset stomach. And they work fairly quickly. I can tell a difference in how I feel within 30 minutes of eating one of these.
Kirstin D.
Monticello, IN
Review for: Pepto-Bismol Pepto-Bismol Tablets (30 Packs per Box) more...
I can not say enough positive about this brand. I get great relief from pepto bismol and I always have, but when I’m vomiting and trying to swallow the liquid version of this it ALWAYS makes me more nauseous. These chewable tablets have been a saving grace. They are quick and tiny and don’t have a horrific taste or texture. We always have these on hand.
Michelle L.
The pills are good because you can take them with you in your purse. They work just the same as the liquid. They do leave a after taste in your mouth and it does not completely dissolve in your mouth when you chew them. I would recommend these, just take some water to rinse your mouth afterwards.
Victoria D.
Pepto-Bismol Original Chewable Tablets is a freaking lifesaver! Being someone with a touchy stomach I never leave the house without a few tablets of Pepto. Each tablet comes in its own wrapping, so it's super easy to carry. It is fast acting, and doesn't have a bad taste.
Assata R.
I’ve always loved the taste of Pepto Bismol. When I was a child, my mom would give me the liquid version. I always make sure to carry these chewable tablets with me when I travel. They were the one thing to help ease the symptoms of Montezumas revenge the first time I traveled internationally.
Beth w.
I had to take these every day to calm my stomach every day before I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease but I bought the off brand version since it didn’t make sense to me to buy the brand name version since the off brand works the exact same
Marybell K.
Anytime I have heartburn or indigestion use like to use the Pepto-Bismol Original Chewable Tablets. They work pretty fast. I like that I can chew the tablets. I like that I can carry them in my purse, in case I get heartburn while I am out.
Norma R.
colorado❄️
Review for: PEPTO BISMOL 25 PACKS-50 TABLETS more...
Ever since i was little i always suffered from tummy aches. I remember my mom making me take pepto bismol in liquid and I HATED IT. I couldnt stand the taste and the texture of it. These chewable tablets taste so much better and they made my life much easier. Now i buy these instead
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
I will never ever travel to a foreign country without Pepto Bismol chewable tablets in my bag! They're great to head off an upset tummy if you're not sure about something you ate, as well as relieving symptoms if you're stomach is feeling a bit wonky. They're not strong enough for super serious diarrhea/an infection, but they'll keep you feeling great for pretty much any other tummy troubles. The flavor is not too bad and the chewable format gives you almost immediate relief.
Alexandria R.
Waldorf, MD
I love the chewable pill form of pepto-bismol. When your stomach is upset or feeling overly full the last thing you want to do is put more liquid on your stomach. I like the chewable tablets because it doesn't feel like you're putting extra on your stomach.
Christina B.
Seagoville, TX
I'm a fan of pepto liquid, I'm wondering if these tablets work just as well? I like how the liquid quotes my stomach, I'm afraid the tablets won't work as well.
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
Do these come in cherry like the liquid form?
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
Do you prefer Gas X, Tums or Pepto Bismal chewables?
Michelle L.
Do you prefer the chew able tablets or the caplets?
Alli S.
Riverview , FL
Are these any good for nausea?

Amazon