Pepto-Bismol MAX Strength Digestive Relief Cherry - 8.0 fl oz uploaded by April T.Pepto-Bismol MAX Strength Digestive Relief Cherry - 8.0 fl oz uploaded by Carolina C.

BY PEPTO-BISMOL #54 in Digestive Health

Pepto-bismol max strength digestive relief cherry - 8.0 fl oz see more...

Annie M.
Love pepto but the cherry flavor isn't all that great. I have irritable bowel syndrome and original is my go to whenever my stomach hurts. Works almost as good as my prescription and if I use it with my meds it's like I don't have IBS at all
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
I like to always have a bottle around of this for when I'm not feeling good. I always feel like it works pretty well and doesn't take long to kick in. The price isn't bad. I purchased at Walmart and will get more when I'm out
Tiffany R.
Brooklyn, NY
I always use this after my stomach feels upset after a night of imbibing too much or eating things that were probably not the best. It prevents me from vomiting for the entire day as I have done. In those cases the dry works better than the liquid.
Alize G.
San jose, CA
What more can I say about this product .
I'll start of by saying I this pepto bismol max is just amazing it works faster than the regular one and when my bf has an upset stomach this is what i go to.
Caitlyn N.
Bancroft, NE
The flavor could use some work but this is bearable. It gets rid of my stomach aches, sulfur burps, acid reflux, etc. it's a tad expensive but it does what I need it to do so I can't complain.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We always have a bottle of this on hand!
It works,for so many things!
I always remember the song from the commercials, upset stomach, heartburn, indigestion, diarrhea. Lol.
This definitely deserves a place in your medicine cabinet.
Eve R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Easy to find.  Easy on the wallet.  I wish it started working faster. When it does finally work though, it does work well.  Doesn't taste like chalk.  THIS WILL STAIN YOUR CLOTHES!!!  If you spill some on your clothing, wash that item ASAP!  Honestly, I recommend buying this stuff in pill form because of its portability.
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
This Pepto-Bismol MAX Strength Digestive Relief in Cherry flavor is wonderful. It's quick, effective, and tastes great! It is a tad bit on the thick side when it comes to consistency, but that's how most of the Pepto Bismol products are because they're medicine. Take this is you want fast relief from stomach pain due to indigestion!
Paul G.
Antioch, TN
This stuff works pretty great for quite a few types of stomach ache. It tastes good and I swear you can feel it coating your stomach. While not as effective for stomach pain as cannabis, it definitely a step up from tums. If cannabis isn't legal in your area, then this is probably your best bet.
Samantha B.
Des Moines
I have issues with acid reflux and when i feel sick sick I prefer Pepto Max over other products. I could tell when I used it the first time it had more effectiveness. by taste/texture, and it seemed to react quicker. I also tfelt it had more relief time in comparison to other stomach relievers.