BY PEPTO-BISMOL

Pepto-Bismol cherry liquid relieves stomach discomfort with a great-tasting cherry flavor. A liquid formula with a cherry taste that relieves heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, nausea, and diarrhea. Cherry Pepto--a great-tasting way to relieve heartburn.- Bismuth Subsalicylate- 5 Symptom Relief: nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea- Cherry flavored liquid

Form: Liquids

Pack of 2

Assembled Product Weight: 2.9 Pounds

Emmanuel T.
St Matthews, SC
As much as I don't like the taste, it will for sure get rid of tummy aches. Never tooken Pepto-Bismol and thought "that didn't really work." I normally just forget my stomach hurt in the first place.
Erika H.
Lafayette , IN
I’ve been using this product for the longest time. Always Pepto around the house. You can purchase this product at your local drugstore. Great for when you have an upset stomachache or diarrhea.
maroon b.
Hartford, CT
My baby sister hates taking medicine but because of the color and the taste she likes this one haha. I would definitely recommend this or the pills and it isn't so expensive.
Jennifer D.
Helps get rid of nausea and stomachs aches, I like this one better than the original. The cherry taste gets rid of some of the chalkiness. Yes it’s affordable and I recommend.
Crystal C.
I would use this when I was younger. It did really help! I didn't know they made tablets of this product. The taste was bittersweet for me.
Coco D.
Swartz Creek , MI
I like using this specific kind because I needed something that was multi usable and this was just that.
Chelsea K.
Gander, NL
Growing up I've always had an upset stomachache, there was never a day that this wasn't in my fridge, even today. Always the first thing I'll grab while feeling sick.
Kendal S.
Red Deer, AB
This product works as advertised. Fast acting , decent taste and it works for a while, don't need a second dose for a few hours
Alisha W.
edmontin
I keep a bottle of this in my house for my family. Works good and fast. And Taste good. Not bad priced. Been using for years.
Miranda A.
Amazing ! Would recommend to anyone, really good! Would definitely repurchase as i love it! Works absolute wonders!