Pepto-Bismol Instacool Peppermint uploaded by Heather P.

BY PEPTO-BISMOL

Pepto-Bismol InstaCool Peppermint Chewable Tablets give you the 5 Symptom Relief of Heartburn, Indigestion, Nausea, Upset Stomach and Diarrhea.-Bismol with an instant cooling sensation that lets you know that relief is on its way.

Relieves traveller's diarrhea, diarrhea and upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink including: heartburn, indigestion, nausea, feeling full, and bloated feeling.

Available in quantities of 30 tablets.

Pepto is also available in other forms and flavours, including cherry-flavoured liquids, extra strength liquids, and convenient chewable tablets or swallowable caplets.

*Adult dosage shown (2 chewables)

*Chewables pictured above is the dosage for adults.  Please follow the label for correct children's dosage.

Buy on Walmart
wendy m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are very good and healthy for everyone to use it helps people feel better and you could always find these at affordable prices in any nearby stores around you
Evelyn M.
Jonesboro
If I am ever gassy, having diarrhea, or just feel like vomiting I have ALWAYS used pepto-bismol. It has a cool name by the way. Anyway, these are usually pretty good at making me feel better. I know I like to take them with me when I travel.
Heather P.
Woodhaven, NY
Love this oil! It really helps moisturize my face
and it has an amazing scent to it. Love using this during the winter because it’s the only thing that keeps my face nice and moisturized the entire day!
Caitlyn M.
Sanford, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
it really works well. it relieves acid reflux and she helps ur immune system!!!!!!!!!
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I frequently get heartburn and it’s easily relived with this product. It works quick to ease the burning and discomfort. The taste is great(for an antacid). I buy these frequently and will continue to use them.
Paloma C.
Garland, TX
THESE ARE A GAME CHANGER! Let’s face it, liquid pepto is absolutely disgusting. And sometimes even the thought of drinking it makes you want to puke. But not with these bad boys. Chew a couple of these minty tablets and your upset stomach is on the way to recovery. Beware though: they can make you constipated and turn your stools black, so don’t be alarmed it’s only temporary!
Jane M.
Welland
Love these! Best out of all the pepto products love the cooling sensation. Prefer chewables to the liquid-mainly because I have the black tongue effect and the tablets are easier to deal with
Megan S.
nanaimo
I like these and the taste isn't horrible. They give you fast relief and work. I would recommend