Pepto Bismol Individual Sealed 2 Tablets in a Packet (2 Boxes of 25 Packets) Total 100 Tablets

BY PEPTO-BISMOL

5 symptom relief: nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea 25 pouches of 2 Chewable tablets each. This package for households without young children. Protective coating action Easy to swallow see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nisha R.
Lubbock, TX
For the record, I just get a simple packet. I don't know who is buying 100 tablets, but you guys should probably just go to the doctor because I think something is really wrong. Anyways, these are great. I wish you could just swallow instead of chew because it's not the best taste. It's not the worst though, so you'll live. Works quickly. Worth it.
David M.
I hope this is a review for the Pepto Bismol chewables because those are my favorite. I don't really like the liquid that much but I think the Pepto-Bismol chewables are pretty tolerable. I noticed the pills don't get the job done as quickly and the liquid is not that great tasting but the chewables are pretty decent.
ReShicka P.
I like using Pepto-Bismol for my indigestion issues. I don't enjoy the taste of the tablets. They are chalking and tend to get stuck in your teeth but it is a small pay to price to feel better quickly. I always try to keep this on hand because you never know when you are going to get an upset stomach.
Dana D.
Tucson, AZ
MAGIC. They are pure magic. For someone with both heartburn and lactose intolerance, I never travel without these. Anytime I am...erm...stuck in the bathroom, I can take one of these puppies and I can get on with my day in about 30 minutes. they taste kinda gross, but they are worth it.
christina r.
This is my go to stomach relief when I travel. Anything that is wrapped for a single portion is a bit pricey but I do not have to worry about it opening in my back and destroying something more expensive.
Anna D.
Louisville, KY
I don't know what part of this is mental, but I always feel better when I have an upset stomach and I know that I'm stocked with some Pepto Bismol tablets in our medicine drawer. We have to have them on deck because my husband has a pretty sensitive stomach.
Kelly N.
Cleveland, OH
These are great for traveling, especially if you have a sensitive stomach. I always throw these in my purse so I can pop in a couple if any heartburn threatens to slow me down while on vacation. Definitely a must for traveling.
Merandah K.
Gilbert , AZ
These definitely help they are so easy to keep in your purse or makeup bag just in case. I only use this brand because it works every time. It's definitely affordable and you can find them anywhere! Love them
Kayla G.
Austin, TX
The chewables are a MUST with pepto bismol!!  I can easily travel with these or take secretly when needed.  I will warn you to drink plenty of water afterwards otherwise you will be left with a black mouth.  Yes, and I mean BLACK!!  These always work right away and I usually don't have to remain in discomfort when I take it.
Hanna H.
Tampa, FL
I do not prefer the taste of Pepto Bismol, but when I have a stomach ache it is the only thing that soothes the irritation. I like the tablets opposed to the liquid because it is easier to carry and take on the go. The tablets also do not leave the filmy taste in your mouth hours after like the liquid may.