Pepto-Bismol Home & Away Upset Stomach Reliever/Anti-Diarrheal Combo Pack uploaded by Jhenny Victoria R.

BY PEPTO-BISMOL #7 in Digestive Health

Chewables &Amp; Liquid 5 Symptoms, One Solution Eat, Drink And Be Covered* see more...

Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like but don't love this product. It takes a while to take full effect and the taste is not the most pleasant even if it's bubble gum flavored. Other alternatives aren't as easy to take but are most rapid acting.
Lindsey C.
Henderson
I love nachos but sometimes have hot peppers and when have hot food service experience acid reflux it's amazing product to help effective treatment good value love it always helps me out feel better after yes very much i recommend to everyone
Molly B.
I know many people who swear by this product, but I personally, just don't get that much relief from it. I've taken it about 3 times when there were no other products around, and each time I was left with the symptoms for another hour. To me, it tastes and smells a bit like root beer. It's definitely not the hardest liquid medicine to swallow, but not the easiest either.
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know what I'd do without Pepto-Bismol. Any time we have issues in our home -- from heartburn to indigestion -- we take the gross pink stuff. It works very well, and whenever I travel I make sure to bring it with me (in the chewable form). If I forget it when we are on the road, I stop at the nearest gas station to buy it.
Youana G.
Lavergne TN
 Love this product very easily taken taste very good like bubblegum relieves your stomach been very quickly than most other products love to use when my stomach hurts after physical training just an amazing product recommended for anyone amazing
Jackie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sometimes it does help but other times it doesnt. I love the minty thick taste. Yummy and i hate medicine but i can drink this. I love the portable cup it has as the lid. Great for upset stomach and nausea
Serena F.
HARLINGEN, TX
Everyone knows and loves this brand! It's been around for a long time and is a trusted brand for all ages . I've been using it since I could remember . Always helps with my upset stomach. they have a very catchy jingle no one could forget. And an easy to spot bright pink bottle
Kaitlynn W.
Lebanon, PA
Pepto Bismol is definitely a go to for belly ache's in my family. It definitely meets expectations when comparing to other consumers. I think the value and price is very affordable and worth it! This product is very effective and I would recommend to anyone!!
Mariela R.
London, ON
This medicine is one of my essentials in my home first aid kit. Sometimes the food gives me diarrhea or a a stomachache. But as soon as I drink my Pepto....I feel amazing in a few minutes. It is great and the taste is so good. I keep definitely using it,
Rachel G.
This stuff is a miracle worker. Perfect to get the job done and get rid of those nasty symptoms!!! I always reach for Pepto Bismol when I'm cramping and the relief is fast and permanent. I'm so thankful this medication exists! It's definitely my go to!