Pepto-Bismol Children’s Pepto Antacid uploaded by Michelle B.Pepto-Bismol Children’s Pepto Antacid uploaded by olivia h.

BY PEPTO-BISMOL #46 in Antacids

• Children's Pepto bubblegum flavored chewable antacid tablets relieve children's common stomach symptoms, including: heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach, and upset stomach due to these symptoms or overindulgence in food and drink.

Available in quantities of 24 tablets.

• What age group is this for? Had a granddaughter staying ...7 Answers
  • Does this help with consipation?3 Answers
Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
But this for my daughter because she always says her tummy hurts after she eats or after to much running around, I have got the cheaper version of this and it was not comparable at all, only thing is it’s hard to find for kids.
Even my local Walmart doesn’t sell it, I usually have to get it from a grocery store.
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We use this for about little ones when they’re stomach is upset. It is great and works the best for our kids. They seem to like the taste as well. It’s very affordable and I will definitely keep it in our house. I would recommended all parents try it as well.
Tabitha J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this medication for my daughter. I think she suffers from nervous stomach. It's usually bad early in the morning if we are going somewhere. I just give her two of these Pepto tablets, and in a few minutes she's fine. This is an easy product to give because it comes in chewable tablets. I just wish there was a flavor variety. Pepto-Bismol Children’s Pepto Antacid
Natasha F.
Fulton, NY
Love love love these! These are so easy to give to our kids, they don’t fight us on these chewables because they like the flavor! These are a must have with children that have stomach issues and often fight against taking any sort of medicine!
rachel c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As long as it relieves my stomachache I love it and I love this product for that reason. I don’t really seem any distinction between this stomach ache reliever and any on stomach ache reliever. I do though like the packaging of this product.
Vanessa Q.
Fresno
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I bought this the first time my oldest was having stomach pains and diarrhea. I tried all sorts of other remedies to help and nothing worked until I bought this and it helped to relieve her of the pain and going to the restroom so much.
Suzanne L.
Abbeville
I know it says children's, but as an adult, I take these as well! When I am feeling nauseous or have an upset stomach, these work fast, plus they don't taste like regular pepto which I am not a fan of. They taste just like bubble gum!!! Two of these works just as well as the adult version & tastes waaaaay better. The texture is better than the adult chewables too! Not chalky at all!
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always keep a bottle of these handy, works amazing for my kids when they have upset stomach or diarrhea. They’re small tablets, easy to chew and they solve quickly so that’s good. They flavor is a favorite cause it taste and smells like gum.
Becky S.
Milton, WA
My 8 year old daughter had pretty bad digestive issues, so we keep the children’s chewable Pepto Bismol on hand for her. She chews one when she starts to have a sour or upset stomach, and they work quickly to make her feel better. Great quality supplement that targets the issue, and offers relief within a few minutes. Good tasting too, which is great for kiddos!
Sarah G.
These are a life saver for us! My son is very picky about everything. If the medication taste bad then he isn't going to let it go down. The chewable are a good flavor, he seems to like the taste. It' not a fight at all to get him to take these when his tummy is upset. I actually have taken them myself before and they are so much better then the liquid.
Pauline B.
What age group is this for? Had a granddaughter staying with me and she was vomiting, and I didn't know what I could give her for nausea.
Alicyn N.
Does this help with consipation?

back