Pepto-Bismol Chewable Tablets Cherry

Chew up some cherry-flavored digestive relief.

Do you prefer the chew able tablets or the caplets?
I scanned the liquid and this came up :/
Does this product still work? I know it was so effective a few years ago, but I wonder is there still any good in this product?
Start your review of Pepto-Bismol Chewable Tablets Cherry!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Pepto-Bismol Chewable Tablets Cherry uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This was needed for my little girl because she had an Valentine’s Day party at school! She ate too much candy and got sick! You can find this in any store that sells medicine! It’s very cheap and works!
Brenda G.
Pharr, TX
A mi me gusta mucho y el sabor no es tan malo y te quita muchos síntomas de cualquier malestar estomacal yo lo recomiendo y el precio es bueno para el alivio que te da
Ashlee G.
Bella Vista
Happy these come in a pill form because I can’t ever get down the liquid, especially if my stomach is always bothering me.
Victoria S.
Surrey
These are great whenever I have an upset stomach or diarrhea I’ll take one of these and within I’d say about half an hour I already start to feel better. The chewables make it easy to take with me in my purse and be able to have them on hand when I need them. I don’t mind the taste of them either I lind of like it.
Ashley P.
Modesto , CA
I have stomach problems very often and this is what I take to help me amd it works great. I always keep some in my purse just in case.
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Pepto-Bismol Chewable Tablets Cherry uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pepto-Bismol is an upset stomach reliever and antidiarrheal product. It can be taken any time you are experiencing diarrhea, travelers' diarrhea or an upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including: heartburn, indigestion, nausea, gas, belching and fullness. It really sooths my stomach
Katelyn G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This helps me with any stomach ache caused by acidity issues. However, the taste and texture are not the most appetizing. Plus, make sure to check your mouth when you wake up (if you take it in the middle of the night) - you might have a chalky taste and black teeth/tongue.
Tory G.
col del valle calle san francisco
Yo creo que a todos el pepto bismol es muy bueno nos ha sacado de apuros y nos ha sacado la verdad de demasiadas Así que la verdad está demás lo que diga ya que sabemos que el pepto bismol es súper bueno recomendado al 100
Melanie T.
Woodland Hls, CA
I do not like Pepto at all, but it works miracles! The pills are awesome bc I can just swallow them and feel better in less than 30 minutes. Very affordable and fast relief. I highly recommend.
Ayngelina B.
Toronto
I prefer the chewable tablets over the liquid as it doesn't have the same taste and yet works well. I also like that I can keep a couple in my purse just in case.