Pepto-Bismol Cherry Liquid uploaded by Ercilia Z.Pepto-Bismol Cherry Liquid uploaded by Tanya J.

BY PEPTO-BISMOL

Get all the stomach relieving benefits from the liquid Pepto-Bismol that you know and love, with a great cherry flavor.

Relieves travelers’ diarrhea, diarrhea and upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink including: heartburn, indigestion, nausea, gas, belching and fullness.

Available in 4-, 8-, 12-, and 16-ounce bottles.

Pepto is also available in other forms and flavors, including cherry-flavored liquids, maximum strength liquids, and convenient chewable tablets or swallowable caplets.

Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
This is the only pepto my family will take when we are having tummy troubles! wich sometimes is very often if we eat out to much! the cherry flavor is the best and it works to coat and give relief in the stomach and heart burn in the throat! My fmaily will continue to use this one!
Cristin C.
Wendell
Love love love this product! I believe that the cherry flavored Pepto is the most tolerable in comparison to their original. I can take this medicine when I'm having stomach trouble and feel better within 10-20 minutes. I highly recommend this product.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Allie F.
Flint
This stuff is great! Anytime my stomach is upset, I just take a cap full of this and it does the trick! The cherry flavor is actually good compared to the original flavor! Its affordable and I would defiantly recommend!
Fran F.
Murfreesboro, TN
The product overall works as it should. But the cherry flavor is just plain vile. I was hoping the cherry would help overpower the original flavor but the cherry is worse. I think I will
Just stick to the capsules in the future.
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
Works fine but the price is to much when you can get the same product off brand for way cheaper. I hate how the name brand companies jack up the prices just because they can.
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
The taste of this stuff makes me want to gag. The aftertaste is awful. Whenever I have an upset stomach, I choose to chew on ginger instead. I can’t stand this stuff.
Francis P.
Perfect for those people who suffer from problems of indigestion, acidity, he has been for years a medicine that has never been lacking in our family, we have some faith in him since we consistently present those problems, the taste is pleasant and the presentation is good size
Rachel G.
This is a hard one for me because I do not normally use any heartburn, acid reflex or digestive relief products at all, but this one is not that bad. I hate the chalky texture of the medication but that's just personal preference. However, I do enjoy and can tolerate the taste of this product. I would not recommend for anyone with texture issues, but other than that, a fine product. 100% got the job done.
Meleah A.
A 4 because I can only tolerate the taste of Pepto if it's cherry flavored. My breath still reeks afterwards, but within 30 minutes, I usually feel a lot better, even with IBS symptoms. Always in the medicine cabinet.