Pepto Bismol

by Pepto-Bismol

Do you think you can alleviate all diarrhea problems with diet or do you think medicines are necessary?
Who does it taste so strange
Start your review of Pepto Bismol!
Rison, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Pepto is always my go to for tummy troubles. Recently just found out that black stool is a side effect sometimes, scary but good to know!
The tablet to me is better than the liquid, even though both have a really strange taste. It does the job and that's all that matters
Browns mills, NJ
I keep these in my purse because they are portable and so convenient. I don't mind the taste of pepto either so these are perfect
Vaughan, Ontario
Great for traveling and going out for long periods. Didn't experience any harsh side effects, overall the product was great.
Richmond, IN
I use this alot because of my meds that give me problems in the bathroom. It is my go to product when i have that problem.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Pepto Bismol uploaded by Ashley A.
Great product. The chewable tablets were way too expensive at my local gas station but they were there when I needed them.
Des Moines, IA
Love these! great for on the go and works pretty quickly. great for kids also because they don't have to drink the liquid.
Booneville, MS
I take this product with me on any vacation!! You never know when something may upset your stomach! Highly recommended!!
Jurupa Valley
This stuff tastes so nasty. But it works to help tummy troubles. The only thing my hubby will take for an upset tummy.
norteo sufro mucho de agruras, acides o esos malestares pero en una ocasion use este producto y elivio fue inmediato