Pepto Bismol

by Pepto-Bismol

Do you think you can alleviate all diarrhea problems with diet or do you think medicines are necessary?
Who does it taste so strange
Start your review of Pepto Bismol!
I hate the taste of this. Not going to lie it is simply the worst tasting medicine out there! Don't buy this. I personal thought it didn't help as much as it should have..
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I normally prefer the extra umph but any time I can opnly find regular Pepto this does the trick. Don't ever ever ever buy the tablets. You will hate yourself!
Lafayette , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This great when you have an upset stomach from something you ate, due to PMS or have diarrhea. Especially good for kids ands now it comes in flavors for kids!
Boulder
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Despite the DISGUSTING flavor, this stuff works like a charm. It settles any issues and allows for you to get back on with your day (as much as possible!). M
Orem, UT
I like the tablets because I have a hard time swallowing the liquid. They are just as effective. I do feel like they take a little longer to kick in though.
Dayton, OH
These work! i have used these on the onset of an upset stomach or even when i feel nauseous and they are great! perfect for keeping in the car
Rison, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Pepto is always my go to for tummy troubles. Recently just found out that black stool is a side effect sometimes, scary but good to know!
The tablet to me is better than the liquid, even though both have a really strange taste. It does the job and that's all that matters
Browns mills, NJ
I keep these in my purse because they are portable and so convenient. I don't mind the taste of pepto either so these are perfect
Richmond, IN
I use this alot because of my meds that give me problems in the bathroom. It is my go to product when i have that problem.