Pepto Bismol uploaded by Ashley A.Pepto Bismol uploaded by member-ae3e00837

• Who does it taste so strange 5 Answers
  • Do you think you can alleviate all diarrhea problems with...1 Answers
Grace R.
Phoenix
We just went on vacation to Seattle and my daughter got sick. She was vomiting and her stomach was bothering her to the point she was not even able to keep water down. We gave her some Pepto Bismol and within an hour she had stopped vomiting! We have always used this in our home from anything like an upset stomach or diarrhea. This stuff is amazing!
Brianna O.
Winter Garden, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do not like taking pepto bismol. It has a really gross taste but it does work. It’s relatively affordable. Most times I decide not to take it over taking it because I hate the taste and it makes me gag really badly.
Chastity J.
Abilene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pepto is a must have in the medicine cabinet. It helps with a variety of aliments. It does not taste all that great but no good medicine really does. We keep it on hand at all times.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
I literally keep this in my purse. I swear by it. Nauseated? Bowel issues? Heart burn? Yup, this is it. Off brands don't compare. The price is right and you can find it virtually everywhere. I recommend this to anyone that has frequent stomach issues.
Unyque C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I prefer these tables rather than the liquid, it does help but I never can get o er the taste, personally I hate it, and I freaked out the first time I used them, I woke up the next morning with a black tounge... but it was because of the ingredients in it, it happens...lol
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
UGH! Does anyone use Pepto Brands anymore. Just thinking about that pink chalky liquid makes me shudder, even the chewable formula. It would be nice to see the same medicine made with a different formula that works better. I prefer almost any similar product to this one.
Andrea M.
I really do not like the taste of this BUT it definitely does make you feel better a whole lot. My boyfriend forced me to taking this and I'm so glad I did. I felt so much better after. I would recommended to others.
Annette P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like the convenience of these chewable tablets. They are a really good thing to pack when traveling if, like me, you sometimes have certain issues from the stress of travel. I've had to seek them out during trips and regret not bringing them to begin with.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
I feel that pepto is good for the milder discomfort. I usually try to have it on my for those quick relief moments. When I have had more serious symptoms however it hasn't worked as well as some other products.
yasi m.
Valrico, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Amazing !! easy for on the go. I keep my in my purse or in the car. It works really fast. I prefer this over the liquid form because I don't like the taste of the liquid medicine
Anmerya B.
Who does it taste so strange
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Do you think you can alleviate all diarrhea problems with diet or do you think medicines are necessary?