BY PEPTO-BISMOL #6 in Antacids

Jae G.
Jae G.
As a pharmacist, I often recommend this to my patients, Particularly those who are traveling and need something to provide relief when they are in a bind. I have used it personally and it has worked within the hour. Although I am not a huge fan of the taste and the consistency, it gets the job done and you can always chase it with something more appealing.
Vasny M.
Vasny M.
This has always been around my family. My mom swears by it and I have to say it definitely works. Does not taste pleasant but I think it's worth it if you want to feel better.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Always worked great!Tastes good and not as bad as other products.I recently been trying the off brands and they work just as good,and are more cheaper.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
I actually love the taste of pepto-bismol. I know very weird. Bit it does help me out a lot when I'm not feeling well.
Adal A.
Adal A.
Brownsville , TX
Love the flavor and how great it works when my stomach goes crazy , it's really affordable too
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
DORAL MIAMI , NY
As someone with a really sensitive stomach and borderline IBS symptoms, Pepto-Bismol really is your best friend in times of crisis! As soon as you feel the gurgles (which sometimes, can be too late) chew a couple tablets and pray they hit your stomach faster than it expects. They always seem to work very quickly and after about 5-10 minutes the gurgling, cramping, pre-diarrhea signs disappear. This stuff has saved me from many explosions due to whatever issue my body is having haha. The times that it hasn't been easily accessible, I really regret forgetting it at the store. Totally recommend! Even if Pepto is taken too late during an upset stomach, it can help relieve the symptoms while they are happening and end the torture much quicker. It's never too late to help your bum!
Bree F.
Bree F.
Wellness Guru Expert
Anytime I have nausea heartburn upset stomach indigestion or diarrhea I absolutely turn to this product. It's life, it happens to the best of us, it happens to all of us sometimes we do sometimes just can't catch a break. Sometimes this stuff helps soothe or ease my stomach ache or if I'm nauseous and have a headache this very much so helps me. This chalking this is very easy and very gross the texture is awful the taste is very interesting like peppermint and candy but it also is very much so worth it in the end I would highly recommend this product because it is very fast working in very quick on relief. Anytime I would feel like I had to throw up or like I was going to have a stomach ache I would take some of this anytime that I feel like I was going to have any kind of stomach issue I would use this. I can purchase this at my local grocery store any Walgreens CVS Walmart frys Kroger. I Heli recommend this product it is very effective.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Milwaukee, WI
Pepto works very well for ALL of my family members. When we have an upset stomach or diarrhea, this definitely tackels the issue. I jabe irritable bowel syndrome and it It slows down the diarrhea and stomach pain to where I can be more comfortable and not gave to continue running to the bathroom. We definitely keep this im stock at the house. Pepto-Bismol Original Chewables 5 Symptom Relief, including Upset Stomach & Diarrhea 30 CountPepto-Bismol Original Chewables 5 Symptom Relief, including Upset Stomach & Diarrhea 30 Count
April m.
April m.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great medication for when you have upset stomach bloating or diarrhea and you need some fast quick relief. We went on a trip not too long ago and was very far away from home and my husband somehow got an upset stomach that was very irritating for him and making him very sick and have to run back and forth to the bathroom so we pulled over to a near Target and I ran in and got him some Pepto Bismol and after taking it he was feeling better within a matter of minutes. Highly recommended for fast relief from Billy cramps and pains upset stomach diarrhea bloating.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Per some medical advice, I took the pink goop while traveling Vietnam and living it up eating local dishes. As a start to the day it made me nauseous and was best consumed mid-day. With a ton of water. I will say I have gotten sick in most third world international settings but this helped. I did a shot every other day because I noticed ringing in my ears, which is a side effect. It will turn things black- potentially tongue and stool. But to travel and not have stomach issues is truly a blessing during long bus rides and many flights.
S. W.
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you find this to be effective?
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Birmingham , England
What's the taste like?
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
What do the chews taste like? Are they chalky?
ally l.
ally l.
hilo, HI
Pepto is great for heartburn but I normally like to take the little pep to chews instead of liquid it has a more pleasant taste . I would definently recommend this product for upset stomachs
Michele L.
Michele L.
I prefer the chews as well