BY PEPTO-BISMOL #2 in Antacids

Valerie M.
I actually love Pepto but if I’m taking this because I’m on the verge of puking I️ absolutely hate the liquid form it makes my urge to puke even more. I️ would highly recommend their chewable tablets or pills. I️ really wish Pepto changed its flavor.. it’s not settling to the unsettling amount of upset stomach many of their customers may be facing with when using their product.
Lindsay G.
I have a really really bad stomach and pepto is what I always gravitate towards when I need help. I hate taking the pills because they dissolve so fast and it’s horribly gross so the liquid is nice (plus it’s minty which can help ease nausea). It’s helped me out plenty of times with all of the things it claims to help.
Audrey B.
I love this product! The price is totally worth it. I bought it at my local Target. This product is very reliable. It has surpassed my expectations. I always drink it when I have an upset stomach and it calms it down like that!! I have already recommended it to many of my friends. Definitely deserved the 5 stars!
Karreen B.
Grants Pass, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't get acid reflux often, but when I do, Pepto Bismol is the quickest thing to help! It tastes pretty decent for being medicine, and I prefer the liquid form or chewable tablets because they work quickly. Good quality for the price, and I prefer to just buy this rather than the generic brands.
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
I suffer from acid reflux but I don't like taking medication because I don't want to feel dependent on them. Instead I switch my diet to a more alkaline plant-based diet and it has significantly helped. But when I pick out and want pizza and other more acidic Foods this definitely comes in handy.
Natasha R.
This is my go to medication for when I have diarrhea which happens quite often for me because I have a gallbladder disease and it definitely saves me I feel like it kicks in quickly I mean only thing I would say is I wish I did taste better but it does work great in the price is very affordable
Katie K.
McKenzie
Works great to alleviate upset stomach! Also works very quickly! It has a strange flavor though, but not necessarily bad. Based on the pink color you’re expecting a sort of bubblegum flavor, but it’s a minty flavor! I always reach for this when I have an upset stomach! Definitely a must buy!!
Katie M.
Glendora, CA
This stuff really works well and quickly, which is great for the emergency/urgent situations its made to treat. I highly recommend this because I have always found it useful in dealing with those situations, especially since I have a digestive track disorder. Great product!!
brooke k.
Harrisonburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works and works very well. I have kept this on hand for years and years. Recently though the taste has stated to bother me and I have started to keep it refrigerated which helps a little. But it can still be hard from time to time to get the pink medicine down.
Laeken A.
Pearland, TX
Always a go to for sour stomach and upset stomach. You don't want to feel bad and sometimes you don't have rime to lay around until you do feel better so you can take the recommended dose and feel better instantly! I always carry the chewables in my car/purse just in case!
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you find this to be effective?
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
What's the taste like?
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone else use this for their oily skin??!
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What do the chews taste like? Are they chalky?
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Who swears by Pepto-Bismol?