BY PEPTO-BISMOL #6 in Antacids

Valerie M.
I actually love Pepto but if I’m taking this because I’m on the verge of puking I️ absolutely hate the liquid form it makes my urge to puke even more. I️ would highly recommend their chewable tablets or pills. I️ really wish Pepto changed its flavor.. it’s not settling to the unsettling amount of upset stomach many of their customers may be facing with when using their product.
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
I suffer from acid reflux but I don't like taking medication because I don't want to feel dependent on them. Instead I switch my diet to a more alkaline plant-based diet and it has significantly helped. But when I pick out and want pizza and other more acidic Foods this definitely comes in handy.
Bianca D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I give this four stars because it is a great product but you have to know what is actually wrong with your stomach before using it. It is very affordable but tastes pretty bad. If you use it for the right stomach conditions it does do its job correctly.
Theresa M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I always dread having to take pepto bismol when I have heart burn but its very effective almost immediately after drink this horrible tasting stuff. The texture of this drink is literally horrible. It's thick, smooth and slimy feeling but it definitely is one of the best stuff out there if you're trying to get rid of your heartburn. I definitely recommend this to everyone. Just don't think about the taste and think about how good you will feel once your heartburn goes away.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Since I was a kid pepto has always been something we had at my household. Whenever I have an upset stomach I take it and usually always helps me feel better. It has a good taste better than the cherry flavor but the aftertaste isn't so pleasent.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
Pepto bismol is the best. Whenever I’m getting an upset stomach it always does the trick. The only thing I hate is the flavor. When I’m sick the last thing I want is to drink that so I like the capsules much better but it does the same
Rosalind P.
Plano
I am use Pepto-Bismol for years. And I believe it works fairly well on an upset stomach I think after all these years there are other things on the market that are a little better. It does not seem to work as quickly as some other products. And The Taste does leave something to be desired. I feel it works better for children than for adults. That may have something to do with stomach acid changing as you get older. But as a handy go to it works fine.
Tiffany M.
Crestview, FL
As a kid I use to fake a tummy ache just so I coukd have the bubble gum flavored pepto. Now as an adult I won't take it unless I'm really sick but it does work an it still doesn't taste as bad as most medicines do.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Viangie Anneris L.
Harrisburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!!
S. W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you find this to be effective?
Tanya B.
Bournville , Birmingham
What's the taste like?
ally l.
hilo, HI
Pepto is great for heartburn but I normally like to take the little pep to chews instead of liquid it has a more pleasant taste . I would definently recommend this product for upset stomachs
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Who swears by Pepto-Bismol?
Michele L.
I prefer the chews as well