Pepsodent Toothpaste, Complete Care, Original Flavor 7.2 oz (204 g) uploaded by Maria C.

BY PEPSODENT

Jonna J.
Hazelwood , MO
Pepsodent is THE best! My family actually sends this for me from Europe cause it’s so hard to find! I love it. It gives me fresh feeling and clean teeth. When I find out where I can get this easily my heart will be so happy!
Jennifer G.
Hazleton
Confession? My fondness for this toothpaste above all other is the yummy taste. This is a delicious, sweet yet minty taste unlike any other toothpaste I've ever tried. Clean mouth....and it just tastes good!
Risa H.
I've been using Pepsodent since my childhood. I used to live in another country and this brand is very popular there. I've tried many of their varieties, my favorite one is the whitening toothpaste. I thought it worked good for me. It does what it claims, at least 70%. I hope I can find the product here in US.
Tes L.
This Is My Go To Toothpaste For Sure. its Not That Expensive And It Works Very Well At Cleaning My Teeth. The Sent And Taste Isn't Overpowering Which Is Very Important To Me Because Toothpaste Usually Makes Me Very Nauseous But This Makes Me Least Nauseous Out Of All Toothpastes That I've Used.
Serena J.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I love pepsodent! It is such a good toothpaste! It has a really nice minty flavor and it cleans really well. I will always continue to buy this toothpaste until I find a better one and I will always recommend this toothpaste to people if they want a reasonably priced, really good toothpaste.
Kelly H.
Pineville, LA
This toothpaste tastes amazing but is horrible. I never feel like my mouth is clean enough after using this stuff. My momma used to buy it all the time so at first I didn’t know any better. Until I started buying my own toothpaste and found ones that work much better
Trinity V.
Fort Atkinson
It smells and tastes so good. It refreshes your mouth and makes you feel fresh and clean. Definitely my go to and favorite toothpaste. It’s hard to get where I’m located but my grandpa gets them from a friend somewhere not around where I’m located.
Sarah S.
Watertown
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love the taste of this toothpaste! I prefer it to any other kind of toothpaste. It does clean my teeth very well for being a cheaper type of toothpaste. I’m very satisfied with with product overall.
Sarah B.
Lexington
The flavor isn’t too strong of a mint taste and the toothpaste works well to clean teeth. The flavor dosent stay in your mouth for a long time and can be rinsed out immediately.
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
Good old Pepsodent Complete care GOTTA get the original flavor ..... So if I have to get a FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE IT would definitely be PEPSODENT THE WHOLE FAMILY LOVES IT MY TEETH LOVE IT .....SO YOU CAN OR WONT OR CANT GO WRONG WITH PURCHASING THIS TOOTHPASTE ITS GOOD PRICED AND THEIRS A REASON IT BEEN AROUND SO LONG BECAUSE IT WORKS!!