Pepsodent Toothpaste, Complete Care, Original Flavor 7.2 oz (204 g) uploaded by Maria C.

BY PEPSODENT

Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
Good old Pepsodent Complete care GOTTA get the original flavor ..... So if I have to get a FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE IT would definitely be PEPSODENT THE WHOLE FAMILY LOVES IT MY TEETH LOVE IT .....SO YOU CAN OR WONT OR CANT GO WRONG WITH PURCHASING THIS TOOTHPASTE ITS GOOD PRICED AND THEIRS A REASON IT BEEN AROUND SO LONG BECAUSE IT WORKS!!
Jonna J.
Hazelwood , MO
Pepsodent is THE best! My family actually sends this for me from Europe cause it’s so hard to find! I love it. It gives me fresh feeling and clean teeth. When I find out where I can get this easily my heart will be so happy!
Jennifer G.
Hazleton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Confession? My fondness for this toothpaste above all other is the yummy taste. This is a delicious, sweet yet minty taste unlike any other toothpaste I've ever tried. Clean mouth....and it just tastes good!
Eyvette J.
Victorville
We only got this because we ran out of toothpaste while out of town and this was the cheapest we could find. I do not like the non existent foaming nor is the flavor any good awful toothpaste
Jill M.
United States
I grew up with Pepsodent in my house and I have moved onto bigger and better things in toothpaste since then.  its ok to use in a pinch, but I prefer other brands right now.
Risa H.
I've been using Pepsodent since my childhood. I used to live in another country and this brand is very popular there. I've tried many of their varieties, my favorite one is the whitening toothpaste. I thought it worked good for me. It does what it claims, at least 70%. I hope I can find the product here in US.
Ephraim G.
Pocatello
Simply put, this toothpaste will change your life! I mean seriously. After a couple uses, I saw a huge difference in how white my teeth were. This is a must have.
Trinity V.
Fort Atkinson
It smells and tastes so good. It refreshes your mouth and makes you feel fresh and clean. Definitely my go to and favorite toothpaste. It’s hard to get where I’m located but my grandpa gets them from a friend somewhere not around where I’m located.
Sarah B.
Lexington
The flavor isn’t too strong of a mint taste and the toothpaste works well to clean teeth. The flavor dosent stay in your mouth for a long time and can be rinsed out immediately.
I like using this toothpaste over all other fancy brands. It does it’s job of deep cleaning and giving afresh feel. The most important factor in which it is outstanding is the long lasting freshness and protection against plaque. I would recommend this brand to everyone any day.