BY PEPSODENT

New and Improved!  Complete Protection for Strong Enamel and Healthy Gums Promotes Healthy Teeth and Gums Special Formula to Help Control Tartar Fights Cavities. Gently Removes Plaque and Stains to Whiten Teeth Contains Enamel-Strenthening Fluoride for Effective Cavity Protection Questions?   Toll Free Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. see more...

Tiffany Y.
It's a classic toothpaste choice, and you can usually find it for $1! I generally prefer to use natural products these days, but Pepsodent is always a winner too. I would highly recommend this product to people on a budget- the quality is really similar to Colgate and it is usually much less expensive!
Kortney M.
Amherst, WI
My favorite toothpaste by far that was recommended directly from my dentist. With other brands, I can seem to feel plaque on my teeth halfway through the day, but this actually seems to keep it off and leaves your mouth refreshed for a full day.
Rakhi M.
Chandler
White paste formula. Does a great job as a toothpaste and also I have seen it does not give me cavities. Not easily available at local grocery stores which is a demerit. A good price point and also good size for the price you pay.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this toothpaste because it was inexpensive and I wanted to try it out. I found it at Walgreen’s. It was actually just as good as other more expensive name brand toothpastes. I liked the taste of it too. It’s worth a try!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is ok and I was a first time customer. I purchase this from the dollar store but did not like the product. I would never purchase this again. I would not recommend to others. Price was affordable.
abbie c.
I've never been a big fan of minty toothpaste because it's either too minty to the point it burns my mouth or doesn't do the job. Pepsodent is way different! For $0.99 it tastes way better than Colgate. It does such a good job of protecting your teeth from cavities and it gives you a fresh breath that will last all day! I totally recommend!
Kerry S.
Fort Myers, FL
It's white, so I don't mind letting it sit on my teeth for a little while, plus it doesn't taste like toothpaste. It honestly tastes like a type of gum I used to chew. Overall, this toothpaste isn't the most "sophisticated" toothpaste available considering it doesn't advertise all the extra perks, but I have used it for years and I have never had a cavity. It's price is also one of the best you'll find.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I like this toothpaste. . My teeth seem whiter.. I am not sure my teeth enamel is stronger... I still get cavities using this product.... It have not help with my gum health..
Piya S.
Joplin, MO
I don't feel that this brand is any different than Crest or Colgate. I am assuming that it's doing its job and the mint flavor is not too strong which I like.
Tiffany F.
Marietta
You can find this product anywhere? Plus, most importantly, it’s very affordable. Rather you brush your teeth after every meal or two, three times a day.....