BY PEPSODENT

New and Improved!  Complete Protection for Strong Enamel and Healthy Gums Promotes Healthy Teeth and Gums Special Formula to Help Control Tartar Fights Cavities. Gently Removes Plaque and Stains to Whiten Teeth Contains Enamel-Strenthening Fluoride for Effective Cavity Protection Questions?   Toll Free Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany Y.
It's a classic toothpaste choice, and you can usually find it for $1! I generally prefer to use natural products these days, but Pepsodent is always a winner too. I would highly recommend this product to people on a budget- the quality is really similar to Colgate and it is usually much less expensive!
Stacie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are use Pepsodent all the time. I get it for just one dollar at the dollar store and it meets all of my expectations it’s effective and you can’t beat the price.
Ann B.
Tenaha, TX
Love it, love the taste and it’s cheap and it works. Wish it was easier to find. I can buy at least 4 tubes of this for the cost of most of the others out there.
Lovelyy N.
Buffalo, NY
The Pepsodent anitcavity toothpaste is very basic. It has a slightly minty flavor and overall it gets the job done. It’s not the best toothpaste but it cleans your teeth. I don’t use this toothpaste often but when i do it works fine. Overall, Pepsodent is OK.
Kortney M.
Amherst, WI
My favorite toothpaste by far that was recommended directly from my dentist. With other brands, I can seem to feel plaque on my teeth halfway through the day, but this actually seems to keep it off and leaves your mouth refreshed for a full day.
Rakhi M.
Chandler
White paste formula. Does a great job as a toothpaste and also I have seen it does not give me cavities. Not easily available at local grocery stores which is a demerit. A good price point and also good size for the price you pay.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is ok and I was a first time customer. I purchase this from the dollar store but did not like the product. I would never purchase this again. I would not recommend to others. Price was affordable.
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
This is one of the cheaper toothpastes you can buy at the store and every time I smell of it I think of my dad because this is what he uses, but it works well enough for cleaning my teeth (:
Christina B.
My husband really enjoys the minty fresh flavor of this toothpaste as well as the price. He says that it gets his teeth really clean for a great price $1 a tube at local dollar store.
Carmen M.
Cortez
Pepsodent Anticavity toothpaste is reasonably priced and does an excellent job of keeping my family's teeth clean and cavity free.  In my opinion, if a toothpaste works well and is inexpensive, then it should not be overlooked.  Unless you have special dental needs, then I highly recommend this product.