BY PEPSODENT

New and Improved!  Complete Protection for Strong Enamel and Healthy Gums Promotes Healthy Teeth and Gums Special Formula to Help Control Tartar Fights Cavities. Gently Removes Plaque and Stains to Whiten Teeth Contains Enamel-Strenthening Fluoride for Effective Cavity Protection Questions?   Toll Free Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. see more...

Tiffany Y.
It's a classic toothpaste choice, and you can usually find it for $1! I generally prefer to use natural products these days, but Pepsodent is always a winner too. I would highly recommend this product to people on a budget- the quality is really similar to Colgate and it is usually much less expensive!
Stacie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are use Pepsodent all the time. I get it for just one dollar at the dollar store and it meets all of my expectations it’s effective and you can’t beat the price.
Ann B.
Tenaha, TX
Love it, love the taste and it’s cheap and it works. Wish it was easier to find. I can buy at least 4 tubes of this for the cost of most of the others out there.
Kortney M.
Amherst, WI
My favorite toothpaste by far that was recommended directly from my dentist. With other brands, I can seem to feel plaque on my teeth halfway through the day, but this actually seems to keep it off and leaves your mouth refreshed for a full day.
Rakhi M.
Chandler
White paste formula. Does a great job as a toothpaste and also I have seen it does not give me cavities. Not easily available at local grocery stores which is a demerit. A good price point and also good size for the price you pay.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is ok and I was a first time customer. I purchase this from the dollar store but did not like the product. I would never purchase this again. I would not recommend to others. Price was affordable.
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
This is one of the cheaper toothpastes you can buy at the store and every time I smell of it I think of my dad because this is what he uses, but it works well enough for cleaning my teeth (:
Christina B.
My husband really enjoys the minty fresh flavor of this toothpaste as well as the price. He says that it gets his teeth really clean for a great price $1 a tube at local dollar store.
Missy H.
So Pepsident has been around forever and really hasn’t evolved with the times. My mother in law use to use this toothpaste and sing the jingle as she brushed her teeth. It’s a fine toothpaste to use if all other options are not available.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this toothpaste because it was inexpensive and I wanted to try it out. I found it at Walgreen’s. It was actually just as good as other more expensive name brand toothpastes. I liked the taste of it too. It’s worth a try!