BeveragesSodaPepsi
Zero Sugar Zero Calorie Cola Soda - 2L Bottle

Pepsi Zero Sugar Zero Calorie Cola Soda - 2L Bottle

Pepsi Max 0 Calorie.
Zero calories maximum taste.
Power votes.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving.

How does this compare to Coke Zero? That is currently my absolute fav
Does it taste good?
What's the difference between regular Pepsi and Pepsi Max?
Start your review of Pepsi Zero Sugar Zero Calorie Cola Soda - 2L Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Chantal  H.
Pepsi Zero Sugar Zero Calorie Cola Soda - 2L Bottle uploaded by Chantal  H.
I know...soda isn't the greatest for you...but if I needed to pick one I'm glad I tried this one. Sometimes you just crave a good carbonated soda and this one does the trick for me without any added calories or sugar's! It's a great alternative for those who want a soda paring with your favorite meal!
Lee Ann  M.
Ardmore, OK
I'm not much on Pepsi products. I got a Pepsi zero with a value meal which has now changed my mind. It's my new drink at taco bell now.
Sandra V.
Pepsi Zero Sugar Zero Calorie Cola Soda - 2L Bottle uploaded by Sandra V.
Pepsi Zero Sugar Zero Calorie Cola Soda - 2L Bottle uploaded by Sandra V.
Purchased at: Walmart
So so so much better than regular Pepsi...and better for you. I have been drinking this for months and now regular taste nasty. Can't stand the diet and this sucked me right in. So much flavor...yum And looking there...zero calories too 😉
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
This diet soda is nice and refreshing. It’s basically diet soda 2.0. I think that it’s great. It would be nice if they had a cherry cola variety. Absolutely I would get this product again and again.
Linyin X.
Des Plaines, IL
Purchase during a campaign and I prefer the original version actually. A little expensive if not bought during promotion.
Elvia G.
Memphis, TN
Para mis es mejor la Pepsi zero entre varias marcas, creo que contiene menos azúcar y para que negarlo es refrescante
Jessica W.
Conover, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I have always loved Pepsi products! I mostly love this one because it has double the caffeine of regular diet Pepsi.
Madeline E.
West Palm Bch, FL
Generally speaking, I really do not like Pepsi, but this Pepsi zero is actually pretty good! It tastes like regular soda but without the extra sugar and calories.
Julie K.
St Augustine, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Pepsi zero. It is my guilty drink and I’m ok with it. I was never a soda drinker but once I was pregnant with my first child Pepsi was something I always wanted (didn’t even like it) so once I had her I stopped drinking even though it became something I always craved. Once I found Pepsi zero I was so happy!! I only have maybe 2-3 a week. But it’s my go to.
Ciera  L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pepsi Zero Sugar Zero Calorie Cola Soda - 2L Bottle uploaded by Ciera  L.
Pepsi zero is a fairly decent swap for a sugary pop. This mixes well with rum and whiskey with out the extra calories of regular soda pop. This does not leave an after taste or cause a stomach ache like many other diet sodas do for me. The only downside is that its not very sweet.