BY PEPSI #46 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Only Wild Cherry Pepsi has the thrilling burst of unique cherry flavor and a sweet, crisp taste that gives you more to go wild for!

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Sugar, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavor, Caffeine, Citric Acid

• Is this anyone's else's favorite? 3 Answers
  • Is there such a thing is Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi!? I would fall in...5 Answers
  • Does anyone for real think Cherry Coke is better?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
hello g.
COLUMBUS, OH
pepsi with cherry reminds me so much of my childhood! I used to drink this stuff all the time in middle school. The cherry flavor accents the pepsi original so great. Id recommend that you try original pepsi before you try this. And try the vanilla and vanilla cherry too!
Kary S.
If coke isn’t available, I definitely will drink pepsi! wild cherry pepsi is my favorite kind, as it is refreshing and gives me a little bit of caffeine. The cherry taste makes the pepsi even more delicious.
Alana C.
Love this! The cherry flavoring really makes me love this soda even more than I already did! I do prefer Coca Cola cherry, but really like this one too! I often crave the burn this pop gives your throat lol just tastes really good with the cherry (also like adding vanilla when that's an option)!
Kerri H.
Princeton
Wild cherry is my favorite flavor when it comes to Pepsi. I buy this product roughly once a month and have recommended it to friends. I think it definitely has one of the best cherry flavors of the cherry flavored soda options out there.
Christina C.
This stuff tastes so great just out of the fridge. I absolutely love opening up a cold one of these after a long day. The flavor is amazing and you can find them at most stores. I buy as a little treat to myself.
Faith C.
I used to be a coke girl until I found cherry pepsi! This stuff is good! Pepsi is much sweeter than coke and the cherry makes it even better. If you enjoy cherry, you HAVE to try this flavor pepsi!!
Nicole T.
I love wild cherry Pepsi but I am not a fan of plastic bottles. I think the bottles make the Pepsi taste different. It really does taste better in a can and even better in a glass. Pepsi does take great but when I purchase it now it's only in cans and bottles. It still tastes good when you first open it but you still need to drink it fast like a can because it will go flat fast. I think they stay more bubbly inside of cans and glass too once it's open
Laura G.
Cherry pepsi hands down beats any other cherry flavored soda. You can actually taste the sweet cherries without over powering or ruining the actual soda. They last forever with other sodas once you open the bottle or can you have to drink it quickly or it will go flat these will last me a while if I'm not chugging my drink haha
Ashleigh C.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love Cherry Pepsi so much more than other brands, it's the only thing I drink other than water. I like to get the 24 pack because it's generally the best price per ounce when compared to other packs. I also like that it fits on the bottom shelf of the fridge so I don't have a bunch of unorganized cans all over the place. I also prefer the packs with cans due to cardboard being a tad better than plastic when it comes to being eco friendly.
Lisaa N.
San Marcos, TX
The taste is so enriching and it has by far been the best soad ive tried honestly i would recommend anybody to try this i was hooked in this drink for months and currently am still hooked i can honestly say its better then the coke cherry or dr cherry but then again its my opinion but for anybody wanting to try a new drink I highly recommend this drink to you
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
Do they have different flavors of pepsi other than cherry flavor.
Stephanie  S.
Brighton, MA
Is this better than cherry Coke?
Mara B.
Fulton, IL
Is there such a thing is Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi!? I would fall in love! 😍
Vanessa R.
Who can't live without Pepsi ?!
Jamie P.
Is this anyone's else's favorite?