BY PEPSI #7 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Only Wild Cherry Pepsi has the thrilling burst of unique cherry flavor and a sweet, crisp taste that gives you more to go wild for!

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Sugar, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavor, Caffeine, Citric Acid

• Wild Cherry Pepsi or Cherry Coke?4 Answers
  • Is this anyone's else's favorite? 3 Answers
  • Is there such a thing is Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi!? I would...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is one of my favorite sodas. It tastes a lot better than Cherry Coke and doesn't irritate my stomach like Coke does. This is also one that tastes great in any format - bottle, can, fountain etc. I just wish this were as easily accessible as Cherry Coke.
Dervin💘 P.
I love this soda. Ice cold like warm flat just shaken up. It’s amazing any way you drink and it goes with everything. The cherry really smooths out that carbonation, making it much easier to enjoy. I would most definitely recommend all races, shapes, sexes to drink this.
Lilliana L.
united states
I like Pepsi and even tho it probably was the same amount of sugar as it does in coke but j haven't been drinking pop like that in a long while but if I do I am a Pepsi product girl! Like I said I have a family member that works for Pepsi so I represent!! Lol but I think it tastes better than coke honestly
Megan F.
Wild cherry Pepsi is my favorite flavor Pepsi. I have it 4/5 stars because I do prefer the flavor of Coke, but I would never turn one down when offered. Pepsi is a little sweeter than coke so for those with a super sweet tooth this is the soda you want.
Taylor D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is actually the best soda. Much better than Cherry Coke. Is FANTASTIC with pizza. I personally recommend enjoying straight from an ice-cold can. Cans are always better at containing that top-notch taste than bottles are. It's the ice-cold truth.
Becky U.
I love Pepsi especially the Wild Cherry! I have to limit myself because I drink too much and not enough water! I wish I could feel good about drinking soda like I did in the 90s. Still, I buy one a couple time a week and love every sip.
Miriam K.
Madison
I literally only buy this if Coke isn’t available. Is it the worst pop around? In my opinion no but it’s not that good. The wild cherry flavoring I think makes it slightly more palatable, but really nothing exciting going on here.
meg F.
Ravenna
This soda is always my first choice wherever I go. It genuinely completes me and goes well with pizza, a snack at a sports bar, and at sporting events. If I have the opportunity, I always choose cherry Pepsi over anything else!
Precious M.
staten island
I think Pepsi while cherry is one of the best I only tried Pepsi regular and the cherry one cherry one is not too bad as I expected but it’s not the best that I have chases all that’s why I gave it four stars out of five
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Wild Cherry Pepsi, is, hands down, my favorite Pepsi variety.  I love buying this in the bottles or the 12 pack when they go on sale at my local grocery store.  It has an amazing flavor and I will continue to buy and highly recommend this soda to anyone.
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
Do they have different flavors of pepsi other than cherry flavor.
Stephanie  S.
Brighton, MA
Is this better than cherry Coke?
Mara B.
Fulton , IL
Is there such a thing is Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi!? I would fall in love! 😍
Vanessa R.
Who can't live without Pepsi ?!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Wild Cherry Pepsi or Cherry Coke?