BY PEPSI #7 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Only Wild Cherry Pepsi has the thrilling burst of unique cherry flavor and a sweet, crisp taste that gives you more to go wild for!

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Sugar, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavor, Caffeine, Citric Acid

• Wild Cherry Pepsi or Cherry Coke?4 Answers
  • Is this anyone's else's favorite? 3 Answers
  • Is there such a thing is Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi!? I would...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is one of my favorite sodas. It tastes a lot better than Cherry Coke and doesn't irritate my stomach like Coke does. This is also one that tastes great in any format - bottle, can, fountain etc. I just wish this were as easily accessible as Cherry Coke.
Kayla D.
Oceanside
If I could drink this daily I would, but that wouldn’t be very healthy or wise. Pepsi is my favorite brand of soda. It has a nice taste especially after being in the heat. It’s my go to drink most days or at local Pepsi  franchise restaurants. I bet many have had Pepsi  before, but I still recommend regardless.
Brandy O.
Lansing
Pepsi is pretty good but cherry Pepsi is just too sweet for me. I am not crazy about the flavor combination either. The bottle looks nice and we all know that label. I would suggest this to people that like cherry in their colas but beyond that, I would not recommend it because I personally do not like the cherry in it.
Keara M.
Greenville
It’s puts the wild in cherry literally it also gave that strong taste the first couple sips , affordable at any drugstore or gas store . Buy constantly I’m a Pepsi girl I’m drinking one right now as I type this review ! 👍🏽👍🏽thumbs up for Pepsi products. Chery Pepsi is the best just my own opinion
Dervin💘 P.
I love this soda. Ice cold like warm flat just shaken up. It’s amazing any way you drink and it goes with everything. The cherry really smooths out that carbonation, making it much easier to enjoy. I would most definitely recommend all races, shapes, sexes to drink this.
Lilliana L.
united states
I like Pepsi and even tho it probably was the same amount of sugar as it does in coke but j haven't been drinking pop like that in a long while but if I do I am a Pepsi product girl! Like I said I have a family member that works for Pepsi so I represent!! Lol but I think it tastes better than coke honestly
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
Wild Cherry Pepsi is my all time favorite soft drink beverage. I recently bought 2 2 liters of it at the MCX down the street from the house. It was a hot day and it cut through my thirst like a knife. It’s not expensive at all and I recommend everyone try it.
Megan F.
Wild cherry Pepsi is my favorite flavor Pepsi. I have it 4/5 stars because I do prefer the flavor of Coke, but I would never turn one down when offered. Pepsi is a little sweeter than coke so for those with a super sweet tooth this is the soda you want.
Taylor D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is actually the best soda. Much better than Cherry Coke. Is FANTASTIC with pizza. I personally recommend enjoying straight from an ice-cold can. Cans are always better at containing that top-notch taste than bottles are. It's the ice-cold truth.
Amanda S.
North Wilkesboro
Yumm...I love Pepsi but with the added cherry flavor it just makes it so much better. I especially love the cherry vanilla Pepsi. Sometimes it does go flat before regular Pepsi does.
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
Do they have different flavors of pepsi other than cherry flavor.
Stephanie  S.
Brighton, MA
Is this better than cherry Coke?
Mara B.
Fulton , IL
Is there such a thing is Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi!? I would fall in love! 😍
Vanessa R.
Who can't live without Pepsi ?!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Wild Cherry Pepsi or Cherry Coke?