BY PEPSI #9 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Only Wild Cherry Pepsi has the thrilling burst of unique cherry flavor and a sweet, crisp taste that gives you more to go wild for!

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Sugar, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavor, Caffeine, Citric Acid

• Wild Cherry Pepsi or Cherry Coke?4 Answers
  • Is this anyone's else's favorite? 3 Answers
  • Is there such a thing is Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi!? I would fall in...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I’m not a huge fan of cherry Pepsi but my boyfriend is. We have it in or House a lot because we are big soda drinkers. I’ll occasionally enjoy a nice cherry Pepsi every now and then but I really don’t drink it much. He wants me to add In here that it tastes so good he recommends it to all of you!
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
Wild cherry Pepsi is my favorite type of soda. I love to come home after a long day at work and enjoy a glass over ice. It is a great drink for the summer time to pair with a BBQ. It goes good with any meal, my favorite to pair it with is pizza. Soda and pizza go great together.
Karina C.
chicago
Kayla J.
Dingmans Fry, PA
If you love cherry in your drink, cherry Pepsi is the one for you! I have tried other brands with cherry but this one has the best taste and doesn’t taste flat. You can find this product anywhere locally to you and I highly recommend this product!
Juan B.
winter park
Pepsi Cherry is the good stuff you give this to your guess you really like and save the other cola for you not so pleasant guess. This is a thirst quencher that’ll complete the meal I’ll drink this every time I go out to eat.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Wild Cherry Pepsi, is, hands down, my favorite Pepsi variety.  I love buying this in the bottles or the 12 pack when they go on sale at my local grocery store.  It has an amazing flavor and I will continue to buy and highly recommend this soda to anyone.
Annie🐻💕 R.
If I had to choose between regular cola or cherry cola, it’s always gonna be cherry cola. Cherry Pepsi is even better. Pepsi has that flavor that outshines regular coke add in the cherry flavor and it’s just amazing.
Lorna D.
Haddonfield, NJ
A great taste and a great refreshment. Cherry Pepsi is very flavorful and great tasting. The only thing I don’t like is it makes my teeth feel very unclean, but that’s what you get for buying a sugary drink.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
Cherry Pepsi is my favorite flavor. I feel like it is a bit harder to find in store than other brands and flavors. It’s crisp and the cherry flavor is not overwhelming. I prefer this over the original
Mandi C.
Crown Point, IN
Out of all the Pepsi products I would have to say I like the cherry Pepsi the best! It’s got a great flavor and is the perfect sweetness that you need! Other cherry products just don’t compare!
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
Do they have different flavors of pepsi other than cherry flavor.
Stephanie  S.
Brighton, MA
Is this better than cherry Coke?
Mara B.
Fulton, IL
Is there such a thing is Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi!? I would fall in love! 😍
Vanessa R.
Who can't live without Pepsi ?!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Wild Cherry Pepsi or Cherry Coke?