BY PEPSI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Gosh Something new?!?😱😄I tried Cocacola cherry but to be ...2 Answers
Savannah R.
Deforest, WI
Love vanilla Pepsi it's my favorite kind. I think it tastes so much better than vanilla Coke. It's just getting really hard to find. Lately the only place I've been able to get it is at the movie theater but that doesn't really count since it's not technically vanilla Pepsi. It's one of those machines that you pick the soda you want and then choose a flavor. However it does taste the exact same. So until I can find it in stores again I guess I'll stick with my Pepsi with toranni syrup added to it.
Safire P.
Elkhart, IN
This is probably one of the best diet sodas that I have ever had! The taste is amazing. I don't have a problem drinking it warm or cold. Sooo tasty. At a lot of diet sodas really aren't that good. I deff think this is one of the best
Sapphire D.
Vineyard, UT
Vanilla Diet Pepsi is my life! I love the vanilla flavor mixed with the diet taste. It is so good! I drink this all the time! It's my go to drink! I would recommend trying different flavors of soda kind of like the vanilla just because it adds so much to the drink!
Brittany S.
Foreman , AR
This is one of my guilty pleasures. I love vanilla flavored anything and they put it in my favorite brand of cola and I am so grateful! I've been a repeat customer of this classic and I won't stop buying it anytime soon even if I probably should.
Shirley T.
I love Pepsi always no matter what flavor it comes in. But in Vanilla it is extra tasty. It is pretty sweet so if you aren't interested in sweet drinks don't bother. But it is diet and it does give off that diet soda flavor. I would still recommend to anyone who likes vanilla..!
Teresa R.
Eagle Point, OR
Going to give this one a 3 star. I honestly thought I would hate it but someone snuck me a taste and it was a pleasant surprise. Would I buy it regularly? No. Would I drink it if given to me? Yes. Not horrible, but not my favorite which is just plain ole Diet Pepsi.
Sarah F.
Cleveland, GA
I absolutely love this flavor of diet pepsi! My mother and I always to make sure to grab a can whenever we head out on a day trip. The crisp flavor is accented wonderfully by the sweetness of vanilla.
Brandy C.
Owensboro, KY
I've never been a "diet drinker" but I drank this on accident one day and it was actually pretty good..I have a craving for it on occasion, not for the diet part..just solely for the taste!
Morgan C.
I like Diet Pepsi to begin with and I also like anything vanilla. So when I bought it I thought it would be a great combination with great flavor and boy was I right. I would definitely buy again.
Kirsten D.
Alice, TX
Super hard to find in my area. Always sold out. But I love the amazing Pepsi taste with a little extra sweetness of the vanilla in a diet soda. Doesn't have that ugly after taste like most diet sodas do
Jawairia L.
Gosh Something new?!?😱😄I tried Cocacola cherry but to be honest the original one it's the best, & I can bet same the original Pepsi will be the best bt since I'm a very curious person I wanna dare to try this🙈😌 it's this good???