BY PEPSI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Gosh Something new?!?😱😄I tried Cocacola cherry but to be honest the...2 Answers
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
I wasn't that big of a fan of these. To me, they don't really taste like vanilla. I don't really like drinking diet drinks but I do every once in a while. I tried this one thinking the flavor would be better than just a sweeter version of carbonated water. But its not, it tastes exactly like sweet carbonated water. I didn't like it. But if diet is your thing, and you want something a little sweeter, this is for you!!
Ariana B.
Ariana B.
Bellevue, NE
I had high hopes for this product. I usually love vanilla flavored food and drinks, but mixing it with Diet Pepsi is just a bad mix. It's not an awful product, just not for me. There's too much vanilla flavor for me, so if you really like heavily vanilla flavored beverages, you might like this.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Camarillo, CA
I will usually grab a soda for a quick afternoon pick me up and to satisfy my sweet tooth. I normally grab a Pepsi but if he vanilla Diet Pepsi is an option, I'll grab that first! This one still tastes good, but diet is not nearly as good as the natural sugar vanilla Pepsi.
ebony b.
ebony b.
Harrodsburg, KY
Vanilla diet has always been a favorite of mine as well. I dont think that the drink needs to be improved anything. I think its pretty affordable especially for the taste. The value is also good! yes i would buy again because i buy quite a lot! its good
Allison L.
Allison L.
Falkland, NC
What can I say about this product? It is the classing refreshing pepsi taste with a little pop of vanilla that makes it oh so refreshing. You just have to refrigerate it and enjoy to know what I'm talking about when I say it is refreshingly delicious.
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Miami
Ok I really do love vanilla Pepsi.
I just wish vanilla Diet Pepsi had a stronger Pepsi taste. I taste vanilla and a small amount of Pepsi. Other than that though it's still delicious so I still buy it from time to time.
Bridget P.
Bridget P.
I have always said that soda in a can tasted better than from a bottle. This is true for this product as well. Also, Diet Pepsi is my favorite diet drink. The vanilla flavoring is just perfect, not overwhelming.
Camellia M.
Camellia M.
Though I may be more of a Coke gal, I can't help but love Vanilla Diet Pepsi! It's a great taste without the guilt of calories. My only complaint is that I can't seem to find it in local stores anymore.
Allie G.
Allie G.
W Jefferson, OH
Love Pepsi and their flavored line of cola's. Can't even tell this sofa is diet. The value is great for the price and I would recommend this to others when they're looking for a change in flavor.
Raven G.
Raven G.
Antioch, CA
I love the vanilla flavored Caramel sodas and this is one of the best. I don't buy too often just because I would rather not have soda too often but when I do I feel like it's a good purchase.
Jawairia L.
Jawairia L.
Gosh Something new?!?😱😄I tried Cocacola cherry but to be honest the original one it's the best, & I can bet same the original Pepsi will be the best bt since I'm a very curious person I wanna dare to try this🙈😌 it's this good???