Pepsi® True uploaded by Veronica M.Pepsi® True uploaded by Veronica M.

BY PEPSI

A new kind of cola made for True carefree enjoyment. All the fun you love about Pepsi with 30% less sugar than regular Pepsi and no artificial sweeteners.

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavor, Caffeine, Purified Stevia Leaf Extract

Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Ashon B.
Ever since Pepsi came out with Throwback (now Real Sugar) it was pretty much the only soda I was drinking... until I tried TRUE. This Pepsi does stay "true" to the Pepsi flavor but with less calories, less sugar, no aspartame, no high-fructose corn syrup. It has a slightly different taste being made with stevia but the difference is negligible. If I make sure it is super cold, I don't even notice the difference. (It is only as it warms to room temp that I notice but again, it's slight.) This was my second time purchasing and I have 3rd order on the way. I hope Pepsi keeps making TRUE and that I'll be able to find it at my local grocers soon! Much better than other stevia sodas I have tried and a slightly healthier option for this Pepsi Girl! Kudos to Pepsi!
Veronica M.
This is a fairly new addition to the Pepsi company and it's a great new line of Pepsi made with natural real sugar. I love the cute green cans that are a bit slimmer and taller compared to their other cans. It still tastes like normal Pepsi but with a ever so slight hint of a differing taste. I have repurchased this Pepsi True because I'd rather have natural ingredients and no artificial flavors. I recommend trying this!
Chey J.
Navasota , TX
Okay so this stuff had me feeling weird when I drank it. I'd rather just get a Diet Pepsi than drink this again. Look at the ingredients and I'm sure you'll feel the same. It's very hard to find in my area. I say try it if you want but I don't recommend!
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
Though I am mainly a Coca-cola fan, I am still like a child over the glass bottle situations. It makes everything taste 100x's better. Lets bring them back for good! Here in Michigan we recycle as well, so I prefer to rinse out class before returning as it seems less unsanitary. I love the glass, lets keep it!
Akira D.
Pepsi is so full of flavor and the packaging is great. The glass takes me back to the old days where all sodas were in glass bottles. The glass bottle just adds great quality to the product. I recommend these to anyone they look great and will make your day better.
Alexa K.
mooresville, NC
The glass bottle is so cute! After I finished drinking the Pepsi, I washed it out and kept it. I'll most likely put some fake flowers in the bottle and put it on my desk. Also, the glass bottle made it more bubbly in my opinion.
Bobbie Jo G.
Richmond Hill, GA
I tried this and all I usually drink is Cherry Pepsi I was Leary but it really wasn't all that bad I not one for diet sodas cause i don't like the after taste of the sweeteners but this wasn't half bad on a 1 to 10 I would give it a 7
cyn m.
Pasadena
This is really freaking good. Like really freaking good, okay? Like real sugar instead of corn syrup makes a huge difference in taste and I am very much liking this soda and I like the cool design and bottle. They're pricey, but it's bottled soda.
Mariela H.
Pepsi is an amazing beverage and the fact that it comes in a glass bottle makes it even better. For some reason it tastes much better to me than normal pepsi in a plastic bottle. I do recommend this to anyone, because it is delicious and I will continue to purchase it.
Anna V.
What's the difference between this Pepsi True and regular Pepsi? It seems like they are going for a more natural vibe with the packaging.
Narcis D.
Cleveland
Where is it available for sale, where can I buy this 24 Pepsi pack ?