Pepsi Starbucks Refreshers, 3 Flavor Variety Pack with Coconut Water, 12 Fl Oz, 12 Count uploaded by Larissa C.

BY STARBUCKS #16 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Pack of twelve 12oz aluminum cans Starbucks Refreshers sparkling juice blends, distinct and lightly bubbly fruit flavors that will lift you up when youâ re on the goMade with a blend of feel-good ingredients like real fruit juice, cool coconut water, B vitamins, and caffeine from green coffee extract Includes 3 flavors (4 cans each) - Strawberry Lemonade, Black Cherry Limeade, and Peach Pasion FruitDiscover Vanilla Light Starbucks Frappuccino coffee drink, a creamy blend of coffee, milk and delicious vanilla that contains 50 percent fewer calories and 60 percent less sugar than our classic Vanilla. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Margaret B.
I normally don't like Starbucks because I am not a fan of coffee; however, this gives energy without the taste of coffee which is perfect to buy.  YOu can find it at Target and it is not that expensive--however, there is still so much flavor-- I would definitely recommend.
Hannah S.
Gainesville, VA
Refreshers really give me a pick me up after a lunch,. Delicious and never disappointing for a great price as well. Will continue to use these as long as I work
Jalessa R.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not really a coffee girl. I've never acquired the taste, but the Starbucks refreshers give me all the energy i need to start the day and they taste great!
Briana Y.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Starbucks! And the fact that these are in cans?! That's even better. It's so convenient and just amazing. I love these refreshers, great flavor combos.
Courtney S.
Cookeville, TN
I was pretty disappointed by these. I had the black cherry lime one and the flavor was just kinda weird and just don’t really like the flavor for the price tbh
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
I love these drinks. They are a great alternative to typical energy drinks. They taste great and give me that little boost without making me feel too jittery.
Thalia T.
Edwardsville, KS
Just ok. There's definitely better drinks out there for a boost without the big chunk of carbs in them. The good is that it never leaves me feeling jittery.
Azalea S.
Concord, VA
Yummy! Yummy! Yummy! Pleasing Packaging. Totes Refreshing. Typical pricing Typical Value you'd expect if you're use to partaking in other Starbucks products.
Stephanie A.
Love the refreshers! They’re the perfect pick-me-up when you don’t want coffee, and better for you than an energy drink. I love that they have coconut water.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
These taste like juice and are fizzy which I appreciate but I don't drink energy drinks often. I don't feel a big energy boost with them but they taste great
jordyn d.
Saint Louis, MO
These sound delicious! I’ve never heard of them! Are they good or overhyped?