Pepsi Starbucks Refreshers, 3 Flavor Variety Pack with Coconut Water, 12 Fl Oz, 12 Count uploaded by Larissa C.

BY STARBUCKS #6 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Pack of twelve 12oz aluminum cans Starbucks Refreshers sparkling juice blends, distinct and lightly bubbly fruit flavors that will lift you up when youâ re on the goMade with a blend of feel-good ingredients like real fruit juice, cool coconut water, B vitamins, and caffeine from green coffee extract Includes 3 flavors (4 cans each) - Strawberry Lemonade, Black Cherry Limeade, and Peach Pasion FruitDiscover Vanilla Light Starbucks Frappuccino coffee drink, a creamy blend of coffee, milk and delicious vanilla that contains 50 percent fewer calories and 60 percent less sugar than our classic Vanilla. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katie T.
Franklin, WI
This is my go to drink when I am not in the mood for coffee. The peach is my favorite flavor! It really gives you a ton of energy too- well worth the 90 calories!
Stephenee M.
Salem, OR
These drinks are pretty good! I love the flavor of them and the energy kick they give! They’re not my go-to drinks and depending on where you get it it can be pretty expensive! I recommend these drinks over monster or other energy drinks though!
🌟Monica A.
Cleveland, OH
The strawberry lemonade is great! Not a fan of any other flavor. I think the size of this can is perfect. I love that it’s a carbonated drink and it tastes sweet and refreshing. I hate other energy drinks because of the distinctive taste- this does not have a trace of it!
Sandra W.
I used to LOVE these...then they added coconut water to them. Now they taste mostly like coconut water instead of their original flavors. I wish they would make these without the coconut water like before. Starbucks Refresher Strawberry Lemonade
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I really like these, but I've noticed a lot of people don't. I'm not sure what it is about them that people don't like... these to me are like a very flavorful sparkling water. They are not over sweet.
Kaylee G.
Norman, OK
so good and i love the taste and flavors go buy these now. okay thank goodness i was a great night out tonight love it love the weather i was a great day for you and i is the time you come home and
Liz S.
I love this product. It's low in calories and gives me the little pop of energy I need. I enjoy a couple of the flavors but I haven't tried them all. They are usually pretty easy to find as well.
Alexandria B.
This drink is delicious and refreshing. It gives you a boost of energy without the jitters from other energy drinks on the market. It is not too expensive! This is my backup plan if I don’t want coffee.
Margaret B.
I normally don't like Starbucks because I am not a fan of coffee; however, this gives energy without the taste of coffee which is perfect to buy.  YOu can find it at Target and it is not that expensive--however, there is still so much flavor-- I would definitely recommend.
Hannah S.
Gainesville, VA
Refreshers really give me a pick me up after a lunch,. Delicious and never disappointing for a great price as well. Will continue to use these as long as I work