Pepsi Starbucks Refreshers, 3 Flavor Variety Pack with Coconut Water, 12 Fl Oz, 12 Count uploaded by Larissa C.

BY STARBUCKS #6 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Pack of twelve 12oz aluminum cans Starbucks Refreshers sparkling juice blends, distinct and lightly bubbly fruit flavors that will lift you up when youâ re on the goMade with a blend of feel-good ingredients like real fruit juice, cool coconut water, B vitamins, and caffeine from green coffee extract Includes 3 flavors (4 cans each) - Strawberry Lemonade, Black Cherry Limeade, and Peach Pasion FruitDiscover Vanilla Light Starbucks Frappuccino coffee drink, a creamy blend of coffee, milk and delicious vanilla that contains 50 percent fewer calories and 60 percent less sugar than our classic Vanilla. see more...

Claudia V.
Mission , TX
Very refreshing taste! The flavors all together are exquisite! The packaging is nice and doesn’t have an effect on taste. I would most definitely recommend this product to one of my friends
Amanda L.
Bronx, NY
Love these refreshers as an alternative to soda! They are still carbonated so you get the sudsy taste but so much healthier! They are very delicious! My favorite is strawberry lemonade
Felicia B.
These are great … extremely thirst quenching as well as the energy pay off is great never a shaky feeling great flavor and I can always buy them cheap ay Walgreens always satisfying
Baylie K.
I get refreshers at Starbucks and absolutely love them haven’t actually had these canned ones but I bet they are just as good and than you don’t have to drive and get one from a store every time you want one!
violet g.
Rochester, MN
Great great flavor it's on my favorite and her teacher and I only like energy drinks so that's saying a lot from Starbucks they are not super sour it depends which one you get
katie H.
Minneapolis, MN
Not as much caffeine or a jolt as I would hope. But I love that they're sparkling and light and fruity. Not as decadent or sickly sweet as some of the coffee varieties can be.
Marlyn D.
Stockton, CA
I️ love these drinks. When I️ worked overnights at the mall I️ always had to stop at barns and noble to get one so that I️ make it through my shift. It’s both energizing and a thirst quencher .
Eliza G.
I love these drinks! Super refreshing and great after a busy day or work out! Each one taste great! The value is great and isn’t a bank breaker. I really enjoy these.
Michaela K.
Berry hibiscus refresher is a God send. I literally have one a day, it has just enough caffeine to get me going, but also doesn't upset my stomach like coffee can.
Nicole M.
Milmont park
Dont have a moment to stop by your local starbucks? No worries.. pick these up at your favorite store and keep them in your fridge for a quick pick me up