Pepsi Starbucks Refreshers, 3 Flavor Variety Pack with Coconut Water, 12 Fl Oz, 12 Count uploaded by Larissa C.

BY STARBUCKS #6 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Pack of twelve 12oz aluminum cans Starbucks Refreshers sparkling juice blends, distinct and lightly bubbly fruit flavors that will lift you up when youâ re on the goMade with a blend of feel-good ingredients like real fruit juice, cool coconut water, B vitamins, and caffeine from green coffee extract Includes 3 flavors (4 cans each) - Strawberry Lemonade, Black Cherry Limeade, and Peach Pasion FruitDiscover Vanilla Light Starbucks Frappuccino coffee drink, a creamy blend of coffee, milk and delicious vanilla that contains 50 percent fewer calories and 60 percent less sugar than our classic Vanilla. see more...

Anna N.
These are a good option when wanting Starbucks but not a coffee. I think they are crisp and refreshing (like the name) and I usually grab one when I am grabbing food that doesn’t pair well with coffee like a sandwich. Plus no wait time!
Claire M.
All of these flavors are delicious! They are refreshing, and give you the caffeine boost you need! There’s Always deals on these in drug stores or grocery stores so they are not too pricey. I love these when I’m not feeling a hot coffee
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these Refreshers! The taste is always super light and refreshing, waking you up with the first sip! It’s great for when you need something sweet but don’t want soda. They give me a boost to get through the task at hand!
Emily P.
Conroe, TX
I have purchased this from CVS several times when I need a quick pick me up. The flavor is good and doesn’t taste overly sweet to me. I would buy it again although I can not say if it actually gave me more energy or not.
Shivani P.
I love to throw one of these into my pack back on days that I have classes because it's such a nice pick me up while I'm studying or on the way to class or the library. Would buy again for sure. Price isn't too bad.
Cheyenne G.
Houston
I like having these after lunch because it give me the energy I need to finish my day plus it has natural flavors so that’s a big bonus , I got this at the Starbucks store and I’m satisfied with my purchase
Kristen D.
These refreshers do not taste like the original refresher in the store, but are a nice bubbly alternative to it. It's very yummy and is a nice kick start of energy to the day! I'd buy it again!!!!!!!!!!
Amy G.
Fishers, IN
Seriously the best drinks ever. Don’t have a ton of caffeine but the green tea gives you energy without feeling jittery. I have the strawberry lemonade flavor almost every day! Will continue to buy!!!
Alle R.
Anderson, IN
Refreshers are one of my favorite treats. The bubbles are so crisp and refreshing and the flavor is sweet, but not too sweet. I drink these all the time, and they’re not high in calories either! I would definitely recommend.
Auburn S.
Charlotte, NC
I am a big fan of the refreshers. I am not a huge energy drink lover, or coffee drinker, so these are perfect. I get that caffeine without the intense energy drink flavor or the coffee breath.