Pepsi Starbucks Refreshers, 3 Flavor Variety Pack with Coconut Water, 12 Fl Oz, 12 Count uploaded by Larissa C.

BY STARBUCKS #16 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Pack of twelve 12oz aluminum cans Starbucks Refreshers sparkling juice blends, distinct and lightly bubbly fruit flavors that will lift you up when youâ re on the goMade with a blend of feel-good ingredients like real fruit juice, cool coconut water, B vitamins, and caffeine from green coffee extract Includes 3 flavors (4 cans each) - Strawberry Lemonade, Black Cherry Limeade, and Peach Pasion FruitDiscover Vanilla Light Starbucks Frappuccino coffee drink, a creamy blend of coffee, milk and delicious vanilla that contains 50 percent fewer calories and 60 percent less sugar than our classic Vanilla. see more...

Buy on Walmart
sophia y.
The healthiest option at Starbucks other than a matcha green tea. I have purchased these frequently in the spring and summer months because I like how refreshing they are (lol). The coconut water makes me feel really hydrated and satisfied.
Amanda R.
These are good. I love getting refreshers when I go to Starbucks (I’m not a big coffee drinker) and these are great for home. I wish they did have a little bit more flavor, but overall I would buy them again!
Olivia B.
Clintonville , WI
These are amazing! Each flavor I have tried I have absolutely loved! These are a great alternative to soda or coffee. This drink is also perfect for on the go! I will definitely be purchasing these again!
Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
I love the refreshers ! They are low in sugar and calories and they still give you that fizzy taste like the sodas do! It helps me when I’m craving a soda! They are definitely priced well if bought in bulk.
Bekah N.
Seriously love these things. When I need a nice, fresh drink, this is what I go for. Easy to find and great for a refreshing flavor. I’ve had two of the three flavors and I’ll definitely be trying the third.
Karsen S.
These keep me going at school! I prefer them over coffee because i’m a slow drinker and there is no milk in them (obviously) but they are delicious and they wake me up! the bubbles make me feel more awake too. I love this drink, the only problem is their a little expensive for not a lot of beverage. that isn’t bad enough to stop me from drinking though ❤
Emily S.
Williamston, SC
I really like these drinks when I just want something more than water. I do wish they were a little less expensive. I would keep more on hand. I will definitely buy these again!
Jayne G.
Vacaville, CA
I love taking a break from a normal cup of coffee and enjoying something a bit more refreshing and sweet. The bubbly isn't a bad addition either. It gives just enough of a sugar boost to keep me going.
Kassidy R.
Havertown, PA
Really enjoy these refreshers! They have a great taste. Nothing on the market that I could find to compare. They are a little bit expensive but easy to find in many major retailers
Chloe R.
Omaha
 Everyone that I know pretty much says that I'm obsessed with Starbucks but everything that they have a delicious nothing ever good comes disappointing it never compare is there anything else I am a repeat customer I love Starbucks it's so good people always tell me that I'm obsessed and I guess I am
jordyn d.
Saint Louis, MO
These sound delicious! I’ve never heard of them! Are they good or overhyped?