Pepsi Starbucks Refreshers, 3 Flavor Variety Pack with Coconut Water, 12 Fl Oz, 12 Count uploaded by Larissa C.

BY STARBUCKS #16 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Pack of twelve 12oz aluminum cans Starbucks Refreshers sparkling juice blends, distinct and lightly bubbly fruit flavors that will lift you up when youâ re on the goMade with a blend of feel-good ingredients like real fruit juice, cool coconut water, B vitamins, and caffeine from green coffee extract Includes 3 flavors (4 cans each) - Strawberry Lemonade, Black Cherry Limeade, and Peach Pasion FruitDiscover Vanilla Light Starbucks Frappuccino coffee drink, a creamy blend of coffee, milk and delicious vanilla that contains 50 percent fewer calories and 60 percent less sugar than our classic Vanilla. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cheryl B.
Moab, UT
I had my first one on a road trip a few days ago. So refreshing and delicious. I will be purchasing more soon!
Jahlysa R.
Chandler
These taste absolutely amazing you should definitely try these out IM IN LOVE WITH THESE REFRESHERS SO MUCH.
Danielle S.
Super good afternoon pick me up. I love the fizz and honestly there is no flavor that is bad. I like them all
Jessica C.
Love drinking these when I need a quick pick me upper. They taste great and deff has less sugar then red bull
Violeta P.
lake mary, FL
food to have it on the go with a bottle of water really like it,flavor is not wao but still good for powder 🍃
Andrea G.
Randallstown, MD
My husband loves these. I haven't tried them before. Would love to try one day. Maybe the strawberry flavor.
Bianca B.
METAIRIE, LA
Anytime I need an extra boost and do want another cup of coffee. I always get these. They are delicious !!
Emily V.
Gretna, LA
Delicious. Great boost of energy. Doesn't make me feel dehydrated or like I'm about to have a heart attack.
April D.
Camillus, NY
Perfect pick me up instead of coffee with a great taste! No funny after taste like some energy drinks have!
Dakota S.
These are AMAZING! When your in the go and you need a good drink just grab one of these and your good to go
jordyn d.
Saint Louis, MO
These sound delicious! I’ve never heard of them! Are they good or overhyped?