Pepsi Starbucks Refreshers, 3 Flavor Variety Pack with Coconut Water, 12 Fl Oz, 12 Count uploaded by Larissa C.

BY STARBUCKS #16 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Pack of twelve 12oz aluminum cans Starbucks Refreshers sparkling juice blends, distinct and lightly bubbly fruit flavors that will lift you up when youâ re on the goMade with a blend of feel-good ingredients like real fruit juice, cool coconut water, B vitamins, and caffeine from green coffee extract Includes 3 flavors (4 cans each) - Strawberry Lemonade, Black Cherry Limeade, and Peach Pasion FruitDiscover Vanilla Light Starbucks Frappuccino coffee drink, a creamy blend of coffee, milk and delicious vanilla that contains 50 percent fewer calories and 60 percent less sugar than our classic Vanilla. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Trista W.
Angleton, TX
So delicious without getting the crazy gitters that's some energy drinks do. It definitely tastes better then most of the other brands
Emy L.
Pelham, NY
Very good and definetly provides a pick me up after a long day. The flavors are great just add some ice or fruit to make it your own.
Kaitlyn S.
Riverview, FL
I love the Starbucks refreshers. They are the best pick me up in the middle of a long tiring day. Perfect size can and everything!
Victoria H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these so much! Super tasty and easy! Pop them in the fridge and grab on my way out of the house! Affordable and super tasty!
abby s.
These things are so refreshing and taste so good...it is a way healthier version than a soda.
I love it with some crushed ice.
Lindsay H.
Revere, MA
I love these! a great pick-me-up when you need something that’s not coffee, but without the dramatic up and crash of a red bull
Amber N.
Manalapan , NJ
Love these for a burst of energy and refreshment. The taste makes my tastebuds dance! Wakes you up without the caffeine jitters
Deana K.
I bought these from cvs as a pick me during the day. I love the taste and convenience but i feel like I am drinking pop.
Breanna S.
Love live love these, my go to drink when I have to go out of town, they do kind of taste like the ones from the actual store.
Heather S.
Oak Hill, WV
These are really good all starbucks products are awsome this is something for people that loves fruits for sure do recommend
jordyn d.
Saint Louis, MO
These sound delicious! I’ve never heard of them! Are they good or overhyped?