Pepsi Starbucks Refreshers, 3 Flavor Variety Pack with Coconut Water, 12 Fl Oz, 12 Count uploaded by Larissa C.

BY STARBUCKS #6 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Pack of twelve 12oz aluminum cans Starbucks Refreshers sparkling juice blends, distinct and lightly bubbly fruit flavors that will lift you up when youâ re on the goMade with a blend of feel-good ingredients like real fruit juice, cool coconut water, B vitamins, and caffeine from green coffee extract Includes 3 flavors (4 cans each) - Strawberry Lemonade, Black Cherry Limeade, and Peach Pasion FruitDiscover Vanilla Light Starbucks Frappuccino coffee drink, a creamy blend of coffee, milk and delicious vanilla that contains 50 percent fewer calories and 60 percent less sugar than our classic Vanilla. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA
I tried the strawberry lemon and blackberry lime and they were both okay. A little too tangy for my taste. I would have appreciated a more suttle taste.
Erin N.
Ridgewood
The Starbucks refreshers are a great way to get a little energy. Taste great and a full of fruit flavor. They seem really artificial but otherwise good.
Natasha A.
Midland, TX
Absolutely have to keep some of these in my home! They keep me refreshed and are the perfect switch up from water! Decently priced for a wonderful drink!
Chelsea P.
These are so good and taste just like Starbucks minus the ice! Very refreshing! I tried these one time and plan on buying more when I see them around!
Rebekah D.
Biloxi, MS
I love Starbucks so much so I bought these because I have always wondered what they would taste like so I brought them and they taste pretty darn good
Stephanie V.
Taste as if was a fruity soda like Fanta but much healthier. I haven’t tried all the flavors but from what i have taste I’m sure they are all great.
Haley H.
Germantown, OH
These are so good! I’m not a coffee drinker but these are a great alternative to getting a refreshing drink with some added energy to keep me going
Alla L.
These flavors are amazing, werent energizing in any way, just a good refresher. Price is good too flr it. Wasn't life changing, but it wasnt bad:)
jorge C.
Minneapolis
LOVE LOVE LOVE wish they were less expensive so I can actually afford to have some around the house, but other than that they are amazing
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL
as a partner, I tend to grab these fairly often if I think a drink with ice won't make it through my entire day. super delicious and portable.