Pepsi Starbucks Refreshers, 3 Flavor Variety Pack with Coconut Water, 12 Fl Oz, 12 Count uploaded by Larissa C.

BY STARBUCKS #8 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Pack of twelve 12oz aluminum cans Starbucks Refreshers sparkling juice blends, distinct and lightly bubbly fruit flavors that will lift you up when youâ re on the goMade with a blend of feel-good ingredients like real fruit juice, cool coconut water, B vitamins, and caffeine from green coffee extract Includes 3 flavors (4 cans each) - Strawberry Lemonade, Black Cherry Limeade, and Peach Pasion FruitDiscover Vanilla Light Starbucks Frappuccino coffee drink, a creamy blend of coffee, milk and delicious vanilla that contains 50 percent fewer calories and 60 percent less sugar than our classic Vanilla. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love these and I was even able to get my fiancé off of drinking energy drinks and such by getting him hooked on these instead. We usually buy them at Safeway or Starbucks, so I don’t usually have the option of purchasing the variety pack, although I first got hooked on them by purchasing a variety pack of Starbucks Refreshers from Costco. Sometimes I wish Costco always carried certain items. Sigh. Because it is a way better deal to buy the variety pack of these than purchase them individually. It is great because they have coconut water, green coffee, etc. in them. No crap ingredients (unlike the myriad of energy drinks on the market) and since it has green coffee, there aren’t the added carcinogens of the roasting process. If you are health conscious but need a caffeine fix, this is a great option.
Robin S.
san antonio, TX
it stays hot almost year round in South Texas and some times it just honestly is too much to have coffee all day. but if you grab on of these on the way out of the door it's a wonderful pick me up. only problem? I can't find them just anywhere like you can with most drinks. it's rare to find the refreshers in a gas station or grocery chain. you almost have to go out of your way to go into a Starbucks store.
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
Ever since Starbucks came out with their refresher line I’ve been so happy. I’ve enjoyed every flavor so far. I do make sure to buy them at my local grocery store since they are way cheaper then getting them at Starbucks. They’re just a light refreshing beverage that also gives me the energy I need to get through the day. The plus side is they don’t give you the annoying jitters or crappy feeling that almost energy drinks do.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I came across these while standing on line at Starbucks. I picked one up and it's been love ever since. They are refreshing exactly as advertised. They don't leave you feeling thirsty the way some do Because of the excessive sugar ingredients. I am very picky with my drinks and this one is a win in my book. Highly recommend.
Kristie B.
Mobile
My favorite pick me up drink during the day. It’s refreshing and it’s not overpriced. We all need a pick me up during the day and for me this is it! All of the flavors are delicious. I’ve tried each one and I don’t have a favorite. So I usually grab whatever I might be feeling that day. It’s light and not heavy either with just the right amount of coconut.
Addy S.
Roseville, CA
I absolutely love these!
I bought them at Costco and have been hooked on them.  sometimes i use them as mixers for cocktails and they are so refreshing (hence the name ha ha)
I have gotten a few of my friends hooked on them as well, defiantly will continue to buy and recommend!
bridget H.
Bowling Green, OH
These are FANTASTIC and so low in calories!  They taste fantastic, and they aren't too expensive.  The Mango/Passionfruit one is my favorite, but they all taste awesome.  There's enough caffeine in them to really keep you going!  I highly recommend them!
Savannah G.
Spring Hill
This is so good. Leaves me nice and refreshed and energized. The strawberry lemonade one has a really nice tangy flavor to it. I like how it comes it a can and you can easily recycle it. I definitely recommend if you don’t like coffee or really harsh energy drinks.
Tiffany S.
I don't drink this often; in fact, I only drank this once so I can't say how good the other kinds and flavors are but this is very unique. I try not to drink coffee or energy drinks so this is a great pick me up when I am working or when I didn't get enough sleep.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
I love the taste of this refresher and I feel like after I drink this it gives me more energy to do things that need to get done while not being too expensive. With it being more pricey I can trust this brand to give me the boost I need. I will be buying again.