BY STARBUCKS #5 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

15 count variety pack includes 9 bottles of Mocha flavor and 6 bottles of Vanilla flavor Mocha - 180 calories per bottle, Vanilla - 200 calories per bottle You'll fulfill your coffee daydream in our Mocha Frappuccino coffee drink, a creamy blend of the finest Arabica coffee and milk, swirled together with our indulgent and chocolaty mocha Discover Vanilla Frappuccino coffee drink, a creamy blend of coffee and milk, mixed with divine vanilla flavor. We use the finest Arabica beans to create a rich and undeniably luscious beverage. Pack of fifteen glass bottles, 9.5 ounces per bottle see more...

• Pepsi Starbucks Frappuccino, Mocha and Vanilla, 9.5 Fl Oz...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Starbucks drink?8 Answers
  • what is your favorite flavor of this?? mines vanilla7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rosie G.
Newnan, GA
I LOVE THESE FRAPPUCCINOS SO MUCH.

If you want caffeine without an energy drink but aren't a complete coffee drinker, this might be the drink for you.

I remember in middle school when my grades in the last class of the day were slipping because I would be exhausted by the end of the day.

My dad ended up buying these for me to drink. I would drink half of one before school and the other half I would finish during school.

These definitely gave me the boost of caffeine I needed to get through the school day, and I liked them because they were sweet and sugary (I abhorred the taste of coffee).

Whether you need a boost of caffeine without an energy drink or you just want something sweet to drink, I suggest giving these a try.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I used to love drinking this, but now I feel like the formula has changed or maybe my taste buds have!

I loved the vanilla flavor because that is the flavor of coffee I usually drink.

Now every time that I drink it, it has an awful aftertaste that makes it impossible for me to want to drink it anymore - after the first sip. It has a fake vanilla taste, and it’s just unappealing to me.

It’s about $2 a bottle compared to Starbucks handcrafted drinks that can go for $5+, so it’s a good value, but I definitely think I will be sticking with regular Starbucks coffee from now on.
Samantha V.
COMANCHE, OK
I like how starbucks has these cold coffe drinks in the stores. Most coffee drinks in bottles do not taste very well but these taste wonderful. I would like to see more variety in the flavors. These coffee drinks are a little pricey for my day to day budget but I like to splurge at times and these are a wonderful splurge. I will definately buy these again.
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
I used to buy these to get me through my evening classes. I work full-time, then go straight to school for a 2-4 hour class. These are quick and easy, and you can grab them from almost any gas station. I like them because they taste great, and in my situation it was just enough caffeine to get me through my night class, and it was worn off by the time I was ready for bed. I definitely recommend, whether you want a tasty beverage, or a quick caffeine fix.
Taylor L.
Morgantown, WV
These are great tasting and very comparable to drinks you would order at an actual Starbuck's. With that being said, they are not any cheaper and are very high in calories. One of these drinks is usually around 300 calories. I try to avoid purchasing these, as they are not available in skim, or low-fat options. Tastes good but not worth the poor nutritional value in my opinion.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I like to hav these at home for those days when I don’t want to make coffee and don’t have the time to stop and grab some. They are creamy, fun variety of flavors and taste fantastic! They can be a bit expensive but you can sometimes find them on sale. ❤️
Pragati L.
This one was for my daughter who is in high school, she usually carry this with her in school. Few days she was happy drinking it and after few days stopped taking to school. the reason she said that it dosent remain cool until then. I have never heard about the complaint regarding taste and all. I will try the remaining bottle to give a nice review later.
Bryttanie C.
Starkville, MS
They are great especially when you don’t have time to make coffee in the morning. They are delicious, I like the mocha a lot. It is always my go to when I need a extra boost of energy. They can be pricey if you buy every day but if you buy every once and a while they aren’t too bad. I usually get them from the gas station because they are cheaper.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
I would give these 5 stars because they're so darn good... except for the fact that it's just terrible for you. They're seriously like melted coffee ice cream in a bottle which is AMAZING and DELICIOUS but I don't recommend making these bad boys a habit. Still, though, if you're looking for a treat and a pick me up, these could be your answer.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I am not much of a coffee person, but there's something about these that I love. I guess it's that they are cold rather than your regular hot cup of coffee. When I am feeling a bit tired in the mornings for work I stop by the corner store and buy one of these. By the time lunch comes around I feel way better and i am finally ready for the rest of the day.
Beatriz G.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
Ciara K.
Mckinney, TX
what is your favorite flavor of this?? mines vanilla
ANDREEA R.
Bucharest
i love the mocha one, what is your fav?
Taryn D.
Whiting, IN
Anyone else feel like this drink doesn't give you the coffee effect do you know what I mean
Payton W.
Do they have low sugar ones? I think these are too sugary.