BY STARBUCKS #1 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

15 count variety pack includes 9 bottles of Mocha flavor and 6 bottles of Vanilla flavor Mocha - 180 calories per bottle, Vanilla - 200 calories per bottle You'll fulfill your coffee daydream in our Mocha Frappuccino coffee drink, a creamy blend of the finest Arabica coffee and milk, swirled together with our indulgent and chocolaty mocha Discover Vanilla Frappuccino coffee drink, a creamy blend of coffee and milk, mixed with divine vanilla flavor. We use the finest Arabica beans to create a rich and undeniably luscious beverage. Pack of fifteen glass bottles, 9.5 ounces per bottle see more...

Buy on Walmart
april n.
Forest lake , MN
I used to love drinking this, but now I feel like the formula has changed or maybe my taste buds have!

I loved the vanilla flavor because that is the flavor of coffee I usually drink.

Now every time that I drink it, it has an awful aftertaste that makes it impossible for me to want to drink it anymore - after the first sip. It has a fake vanilla taste, and it’s just unappealing to me.

It’s about $2 a bottle compared to Starbucks handcrafted drinks that can go for $5+, so it’s a good value, but I definitely think I will be sticking with regular Starbucks coffee from now on.
Himali B.
Denver, CO
Starbucks Frappuccino are my favourite & I have tried all flavours but regular is what I like the most ! I don't like vanilla flavour at all !

These are my go to drink especially when I am travelling & running late for some work stuff in the morning or during the day ,these are great for a quick caffeine fix. I also keep 1 bottle in my car, just in case. They taste great & available almost everywhere. They are quiet affordable & the taste is delicious. I love coffee !
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
I used to buy these to get me through my evening classes. I work full-time, then go straight to school for a 2-4 hour class. These are quick and easy, and you can grab them from almost any gas station. I like them because they taste great, and in my situation it was just enough caffeine to get me through my night class, and it was worn off by the time I was ready for bed. I definitely recommend, whether you want a tasty beverage, or a quick caffeine fix.
Molly B.
Marysville, CA
Whenever my family would go on long drives we would wake up really early so that we would be ahead of traffic and get to wherever we were going at a decent time. Well I would never be able to function on those long car rides without one of these. We would always stop to the store and I would always grab one of these and a bag of chips to keep me sane during the trip! Whenever I see these I think of early morning trips with my family and that’s such a happy memory for me. It’s an amazing taste and really gives you the energy you need.
Nila B.
Murrieta, CA
I love this fast grab version Starbucks created as a Frappuccino! You can pick it up from almost any grocery store or gas station. It tastes amazing and it's half the price of a venti size frapp from Starbucks. I would definitely recommend this coffee beverage to anyone looking for a great taste and also a bit of caffeine.
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
Loaded with sugar but it taste really good lol. I use to drink this as a morning pick me up but i stopped because it began to taste more loke sugar milk and i was looking for more of a coffee kick. If i am in a pinch i will drink one but i usually dont drink this as often anymore.
Lily W.
I tried all three of the flavors Starbucks Frappuccino has to offer. But as much as I like the flavored coffees I reach for the regular Frappuccino more than the other flavors. The Vanilla flavor is a bit too sweet in my opinion and the Mocha one is okay. These are quick and easy to grab and go and no waiting on the Starbucks line for coffee. Mostly these drinks taste like pure sugar.
Mikaela C.
Cheney, WA
Although i do like the concept of these delicious pre packaged coffees to go, I personally don't feel as if there is enough caffeine in this if at all. I never feel the caffeine buzz that I would with an actual mocha from Starbucks. The taste is amazing, and sometimes it's just refreshing to have, but if you're looking to be recharged, this isn't exactly the drink for that.
Pragati L.
This one was for my daughter who is in high school, she usually carry this with her in school. Few days she was happy drinking it and after few days stopped taking to school. the reason she said that it dosent remain cool until then. I have never heard about the complaint regarding taste and all. I will try the remaining bottle to give a nice review later.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
This isn't the Starbucks Frappucinno you typically get handmade at a Starbucks, but it still tastes decent. Though I like the taste of this premade coffee, I can get 20 cups for cheaper, sometimes even better, with instant coffee. Though, instant coffee doesn't make to be cold, so I can get why someone would grab this if they're craving cold cream and sugar coffee.
Beatriz G.
Brooklyn, NY
What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
Ciara K.
Mckinney, TX
what is your favorite flavor of this?? mines vanilla
ANDREEA R.
Bucharest
i love the mocha one, what is your fav?
Alexandra A.
¿En qué momento les gusta tomar los?