BeveragesAlcohol & MixersPepsi
Splash Mango (12oz Can 8-pack) Limited Edition

Pepsi Splash Mango (12oz Can 8-pack) Limited Edition

Is this really good? How strong is the mango?
Is the mango flavor to over powering?
Is this a YESSSSS or a NOOOOO?
Start your review of Pepsi Splash Mango (12oz Can 8-pack) Limited Edition!
Mohanie B.
Troy, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Pepsi Splash Mango (12oz Can 8-pack) Limited Edition uploaded by Mohanie B.
Purchased at: Kroger
I’m not in love with it but it isn’t bad either. guess I’m too use to that cola taste. I definitely taste the mango coming through. It’s an unusual flavor combination for sure!
Hawna W.
Longmont, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pepsi Splash Mango (12oz Can 8-pack) Limited Edition uploaded by Hawna W.
This Pepsi is delicious. It tastes a lot like mango and great for summer. I will buy this again.
Nackin W.
San Diego, CA
Pepsi Splash Mango (12oz Can 8-pack) Limited Edition uploaded by Nackin W.
Pepsi Splash Mango (12oz Can 8-pack) Limited Edition uploaded by Nackin W.
I'm not a coca fan because I don't really like the coca flavor. This is the first time I know there is a mango flavor coca and a few people saying the mango flavor is weird, but, I like mango flavor drinks so I decided to try it. I like it. It's more like a mango flavor soda, with a little bit of coca flavor left and it's not over sweeted like Fanta juice flavored soda. Good try. Pepsi Splash Mango (12oz Can 8-pack) Limited Edition
Sara C.
Woodbridge, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pepsi Splash Mango (12oz Can 8-pack) Limited Edition uploaded by Sara C.
I'm such a coke fan that I rarely go for Pepsi products but this product is bomb. I love mango so when I saw this I had to try, it sounds so weird but it works! I now am obsessed with these, they are absolutely delicious. Kudos to Pepsi for trying something so out of the box and borderline weird, I am a fan
Belinda G.
Cordova, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Pepsi Splash Mango (12oz Can 8-pack) Limited Edition uploaded by Belinda G.
This is a limited edition by Pepsi and it is SO GOOD! Iam grateful that my husband went back and got more as we loved them so much. To the side is an easy dessert, cut mangos with some shredded coconut and slivered almonds. 🥭 #EasyDessert #InfluensterEats #Yum
Shellie A.
Marietta, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
First time trying Pepsi mango and its taste really good with the mango in it. It's a great price for it. Improvements for this is bring a better blend of the flavors to make it more balanced with each other I would most likely buy it again.
Wendi O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved the strong flavor of the mango in this Pepsi. It is good on its own or for a drink mixer. Very good for a refreshing summer drink. I like to freeze the soda just enough to make it slushy when you drink it. I'm not usally a Pepsi fan but this one has my vote!
Andrea B.
Not a fan. I don’t love mango but some mango drinks are delicious. This was strongly carbonated and tasted a bit bitter to me. However, my husband loves it. I personally wouldn’t buy it again and would go with one of my favorites (diet cherry pepsi).
Ashley G.
Science Hill, KY
Pepsi Splash Mango (12oz Can 8-pack) Limited Edition uploaded by Ashley G.
This is THE BEST pepsi ever 😍 I typically love anything Mango but wow. This is amazing. It seems like it has a "spicy" flavor similar to the Pepsi Fire but it's definitely unique and delicious! Thirst quenching.
Danielle S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
Pepsi Splash Mango (12oz Can 8-pack) Limited Edition uploaded by Danielle S.
Pepsi mango is a mix of soda and mango. The mango is just a splash and works well. I plan to buy this occasional.