Pepsi Soda, Fridge Pack Bundle, 12 fl oz, 36 Cans (Packaging May Vary)

Pepsi - the bold, refreshing, robust cola

Includes 36 twelve ounce cans; Pepsi - the bold, refreshing, robust cola; Perfect for parties, meals, and celebrations big and small; LIVE FOR NOW

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pepsi Soda, Fridge Pack Bundle, 12 fl oz, 36 Cans (Packaging May Vary)!
Newport News, VA
Pepsi omg my entire family drink so much of this stuff. We keep cans , 20 oz bottles and 2liters plus still order Pepsi when we go out . Pepsi is so much better than any coke product . Enjoy the a cold one straight from the fridge with the 36 Count fridge pack . Normally I can purchase 3 for just under $10 . Packaging and product is recyclable 🙌🏽. I promise you won’t be dissatisfied with this product
Phoenix, AZ
Pepsi is my favorite type of soda. It’s not too sweet for me. It has a good flavor and cheap price with local grocery store deals or at Sam’s. It has a different flavor from other sodas.
Glenford
My husband is soda drinker and Pepsi is his favorite! he likes it alone and even as a mixer with drinks! this is a product that is on our grocery list every week! they are affordable and there are always deals on them! we will continue to be pepsi buyers!
Pepsi is by far my weakness. Hand me a cold one on a hot day or hand me a cold one before I drink something warm on a cold day. It goes with almost any food there is. Sadly I can't drink one right now because of lent but you bet I'm counting the days until it's April 21st
Purchased at: Walmart
I won't lie I have a obsession with pop. I love the taste, the flavor of it is just satisfying. It's defiantly unhealthy for your body and specially your teeth. So I wouldn't drink to often.
Merced, CA
Me and my husband buy this maybe 3 every month my family is a Pepsi family we stock up on food, snacks , Pepsi ,juices me myself the Pepsi for me I love it it's great
Grant, MI
Oh Pepsi Pepsi Pepsi my one and only soda I drink and the only soda in my fridge. This is what I grew up on and my dad always had it in his fridge and always had a cup or can right next to him. I'm a cranky lady without my pepsi lol. My husband used to be a fan of another brand for many many years but he started drinking Pepsi because it was something that was always in our home and pretty much all my family members homes so he at first had no choice but then he ended up really liking Pepsi and now it is all he drinks. When we are outside doing yard work we crack open a ice cold pepsi and it is just so refreshing.
Vicco, KY
Pepsi Soda, Fridge Pack Bundle, 12 fl oz, 36 Cans (Packaging May Vary) Pepsi what can I say, well at this point i love it so good and drink so much i think its running thru my veins LOL but it's TRUE I can't live without it ❤🤑🤑 Pepsi Co.
Cape coral, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I always buy the small cans of Pepsi because they don't go to waste you drinks the whole can besides I wouldn't let this soda go to waste it my favorite taste and brand. Thanks Pepsi for making such a great tasting soda
Struthers
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to soda! I’ve always loved Pepsi and even more now that they have the ones with “real sugar”! I’ve been drinking Pepsi for many years and it’s my personal favorite. As far as pricing goes, it’s average. I’ll stock up with a few 12 packs when they’re on sale. Highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?