Pepsi Soda, 2 Liters, 4 Bottles

Pepsi is a bold and refreshing soda that your whole family will love.

Bold and refreshing soda for the whole family; Includes four bottles of Pepsi Soda, 2 liters each

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pepsi Soda, 2 Liters, 4 Bottles!
Purchased at: Walmart
We go through so much pop! Pepsi products is all I buy. Nothing better than a ice cold Pepsi! No complaints.
Montreal, QC
One of my favorite carbonated drinks!. This is a winner and this packaging as well. The small cans are usually way more expensive than buying the big bottle if you think in terms of price and qty. This size is good for parties and if you will most probably drink the entire bottle that same day or next day.😊
Parrsboro, ns
Love the cold fizzes of the Pepsi when it goes down nice and cold. It's very refreshing. I will never not buy Pepsi at my house.
Me encanta esta gaseosa o refresco. Es divina súper fría y va con cualquier tipo de comida, ya sea salada o dulce.
Bouctouche
Purchased at: Walmart
Hmmmmmmmmmmm were to start Pepsi I need it to love I would need a Pepsi truck and Pepsi iv to live hehehehehehe
I like this soda because of the contain of it. It have a very nice packaging. I like it because of the soda, some of others beverages doesn’t have a good amount of it, I like who it feel in taste. I would recommend it for party’s and reunions.

Looking for your answer?