Pepsi Soda, 2 Liters, 4 Bottles

Pepsi is a bold and refreshing soda that your whole family will love.

Bold and refreshing soda for the whole family; Includes four bottles of Pepsi Soda, 2 liters each

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pepsi Soda, 2 Liters, 4 Bottles!
Phoenix AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Pepsi is my all time favorite soda! I keep Pepsi at all times, if I'm down to the last drop of that ice cold refreshing drink, day or night I'm going to get more!
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Pepsi is life!! Lol I know many people say it’s too strong but maybe since I was raised with Pepsi products all my life I prefer Pepsi over any other soda.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Costco
This is my favorite soda to drink and super smooth and easy to drink a lot. I drink this at lunch, dinner, or for a slight pick-me-up throughout the day.
Bronx
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love soda even though it may not be good for you. You cannot compare Pepsi to any other kind of cola. Pepsi always meets my expectations!
Washington, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Pepsi! Definitely recommend. I may be biased because I live in NC. I try to stay away from soda but this one has a special place in my heart!
Nicholasville
My favorite pop to drink, and a weakness I have! The flavor is amazing and not too sweet. It’s very affordable and there are good sales on it.
Satellite Bch, FL
1,407 reviews
Pepsi is a classic soda with a great taste! This size is great for a party or large household. I love to bring pepsi when I'm camping as well!
Auburn , NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Pepsi has a rich deep sugar filled flavor making you hyper and satisfied taste amazing especially with a few ice cubes and lemon
uniontown
I have drank pepsi since i was little. Gave me horrible heartburn pregnant with my son. Other than that i have always loved it
Wellston, OH
My old man loves this soda.. he can't get enough and take always affordable.. we usually catch it when it's on sale for .99

Looking for your answer?