BeveragesSports & Energy DrinksPepsi
Salted Caramel Cola - 20 fl oz Bottle

Pepsi Salted Caramel Cola - 20 fl oz Bottle

Caramel meets cola in NEW Pepsi Salted Caramel. Available for a limited time only. Try it before it's gone!

Is this real? I need to know where to buy this in New York! Must try.
[product:salted-caramel-pepsi-limited-edition-20oz-2-bottles] why have I never seen this product before?! Is this a USA exclusive or something? I live in Canada and would love to try it.
Has anyone tried this? Is it good?
Start your review of Pepsi Salted Caramel Cola - 20 fl oz Bottle!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I don't drink soda often but, I'm open to trying new foods/beverages at least once. I loved salted caramel chocolate, coffee drinks, and herbal teas. I bought a bottle of salted caramel pepsi at Target thinking it might be good. I didn't care for it at all. In my opininion this soda tasted like an even thicker syrupy version of pepsi. I hardly tasted any caramel. If I did it was very artifically flavored.
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
I am down for a lot of weird cola flavors (I think I'm one of the few people who actually liked that cinnamon Pepsi flavor), but this one was a huge miss for me. It tastes okay upon initial drinking, basically Pepsi with a slight caramel tinge, but it leaves a truly horrendous aftertaste that tastes like burnt sugary rubber. I hope Pepsi keeps experimenting with unusual flavors but this one is a solid pass.
Liliana D.
Glendora, CA
This is not something I would ever want to tase!! First off I have never seen an ad for this and it sounds gross.
Amy S.
Parkers Lake, KY
Pepsi Salted Caramel Cola - 20 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Amy S.
Pepsi is one of my drinks and when it involves new flavors I am always first in line to try and I saw this yesterday and was like I have to try this and I am glad that I did because it is pretty good. The flavor really doesn't hit you until the end and it is a required taste but still pretty good.
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
What was Pepsi even thinking? This product is a miss. It does tatste as any kind of drink is supposed to taste. Not good at all.
Erica K.
I was terrified this was going to be terrible BUT it was amazing! It tastes just like drinking a cola cake from when I was a kid. I highly recommend taking the risk and trying this.
crystal J.
2,242 reviews
Sooo grosss this was nasty do not waste your money on it my husband who loves soda said it was basty tio that says alot!
julie G.
Eden, NY
Pepsi Salted Caramel Cola - 20 fl oz Bottle uploaded by julie G.
Wow What treat.Pepsi Has combined the taste of pepsi and salted caramel together. I think this tastes great. Its something different.I bought mine at Walmart and it was in one of the soda coolers.Im just wondering if it comes in Diet. Good Job pepsi ! Thank you for bring us something different.
Olivia S.
Lakeland, FL
This is a pretty good tasting Pepsi. It's different. It kinda taste like cream soda. Im not really a soda drinker, but this I had to try!
Bridgette M.
Although I’m not a huge soda fan, this tasted pretty close to salted Carmel, it was amazing! I don’t know if I’d pick this over regular Pepsi but it’s always fun to try something new. I would recommend that you at least try it & see for yourself.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tayler C.
Barrie, ON
il y a 3 ans
Pepsi Salted Caramel Cola - 20 fl oz Bottle why have I never seen this product before?! Is this a USA exclusive or something? I live in Canada and would love to try it.