GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsPepsi
Quaker Gluten Free Rice Cakes Plain Variety Pack, 6 Count

Pepsi Quaker Gluten Free Rice Cakes Plain Variety Pack, 6 Count

Includes 3 bags of Lightly Salted Rice cakes and 3 bags of Salt Free Rice cakes Made with whole grain brown rice and baked to crispy perfection50 calories or less per cake Enjoy plain or top with peanut butter, jelly, or jam. Perfect for every snacking occasion

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pepsi Quaker Gluten Free Rice Cakes Plain Variety Pack, 6 Count!
jacqueline B.
Burlington, ON
Pepsi Quaker Gluten Free Rice Cakes Plain Variety Pack, 6 Count uploaded by jacqueline B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Quaker Gluten Free Rice Cakes Plain Variety Pack, 6 Count. I got to try these for free through product tester club. I am not the biggest fan of the Quaker Crispy Minis Gluten-Free Original Rice Cakes because they don't really have a flavor. I guess they're good if you're looking for a low calorie snack and then you can put some sort of topping, jam or maybe guac on it but by itself this isn't a fantastic tasting product but you can make it taste better. I guess it is a diet food so you can't really hope for much fun there.

Looking for your answer?