BY PEPSI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Limited-edition Pepsi Perfect bottles, celebrating the 30th anniversary of one of the biggest movie franchises of all time!

Nikki I.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Love Pepsi. Can't even drink coke anymore. I didn't drink soda my whole life. During my last pregnancy, at 32, I had a craving. Now I need one Pepsi a day :) & she's 3. It's not heavy like other colas. I had a stroke while I was pregnant 4 years ago & have severe migraines since. Believe it or not, one Pepsi a day during a migraine helps a lot! Saved me more than you know!
I love Pepsi it is so sweet and nice make my heart melt when ever I get the chance to drink it I may even say it puts me in heaven but on earth I love this more than anything some may say that Coca-Cola is good but compared to this it tastes like rubbish I love Pepsi so much if it ran for president I would vote for it it is very inexpensive and is totally worth it if they raised the price I would still buy love u Pepsi all the way ­čśś­čśś­čśś­čśś
Stephanie K.
Warren, MI
I don't care for Pepsi. I feel like if the choices are between coke and Pepsi I'll choose coke everytime. If the choices are between Pepsi and water, I'll choose water. I'm not a fan of Pepsi at all. I will say that Pepsi stay carbonated for a very long time.
Ciara W.
Woodland Hills, CA
I still prefer coke because I am very ritualistic and OCD, however I am honestly just as satisfied with this product as I am with Coca Cola. It's refreshing and bubbly and tasty. I urge you to try it because you just might like this product more - I'm just too set in my ways unfortunately
Chelsea W.
Bloomington, IL
My partner loves Pepsi. He has an addiction, actually, so these bottles are always lying around our house. These bottles of Pepsi are usually on sale at my local grocery, so I buy them in bulk most weeks. Not a bad purchase for Pepsi lovers, if they're on sale.
Samantha O.
If it had in fact been remotely possible for an average Joe to get one of these I may have had a better opinion of this product but as it is I can't help but think of Pepsi Perfect and Pepsi in general in a bad light after the fiasco that was launching this product.
Nicholas W.
Pepsi didn't really dazzle me with this because it almost tastes the same as the original product they sell. I was trying to try something new, but tasted original Pepsi instead of this "new rage".
Dana C.
Trenton, NJ
My boyfriend is addicted to Pepsi. I have a taste hear and here but not like him. The flavor is why better than coke (sorry). There's always deals going on for cases which is a plus.
Maria P.
Citrus Hts, CA
Love the flavor and the carbonation this product provides it is amazing !!!! Grabbing a glass with ice and Pepsi is the perfect combination for any meal.
Dariela A.
Tampa, FL
Pepsi is one of the best sodas that you can buy. taste much better than coka cola has a soft and silky taste as it flows down your esophagus