Pepsi One Cola uploaded by crystal s.Pepsi One Cola uploaded by crystal s.

BY PEPSI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepsi One Cola: Visit refresheverything.com Very low sodium

Cristina C.
Warrensburg, MO
I am a die hard Pepsi drinker. Growing up my dad was the Coca Cola drinker so my mom had to get both Pepsi (for me) and Coca Cola. I hate to admit that I absolutely love soda... sigh but they are so good and refreshing and satisfying! Haha I wanted to try something different that was 'healthy' claiming that it tasted just like the real thing........ ­čśĹ I was fooled. Let's just say I went back to drinking the regular Pepsi.. with original amount of sugar and calories. Thank you for that Pepsi!
crystal s.
I had tried the Pepsi and didn't really care too much for the taste really the Pepsi I love and always go to when I'm feelin like switchin it up is the original UN fooled around with never disappointed Me good old fashioned.pepsi I did try the Pepsi zero and it just didnt taste good to me I appologise
Melissa B.
These are pretty bad because they definitely taste like a low carbonated version of regular Pepsi's. There's just something about them that I do not like the taste of that I cannot really pinpoint it's weird
Marianne F.
Huntington Station, NY
Pepsi One is the best diet product I have ever tried. I only drink diet soda and the taste is not matched by any other diet soft drink. My only complaint is that it isn't always easy to find. If a store has it, the soda stands out as the packaging is nice. Pepsi One is my favorite!
Jared K.
Portland, MI
I love all kinds of pop, Pepsi One is a refreshing choice. This product always meets my expectations. The packing is convenient, and easy to store in a fridge. I don't think there is anything i would change, as i would buy this product again. The same great taste of Pepsi and Diet Pepsi in one can.
Darlene L.
I like the taste of this product it's better than the Diet Pepsi. It was the first time I tried it and I like it a lot. Packaging it good and the price is comparable. I definitely will buy again. They could make them in 20 oz bottles also.
Kayla C.
Idaho falls, ID
Foodie Expert
This is a great option if you're interested in cutting back but still enjoying Pepsi, it does taste a little different but the taste isn't like diet it's still good to drink
ALEXIS P.
Long Beach , Ca
I Love pepsi and I dont mind diet but this product is no bueno to me. It leaves such a bad after taste in your mouth and is very flat. I would say stick with diet coke not pepsi.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
So I love soda! I wish I didn't because I know it's not healthy and it definitely does't fit into my diet plan. However, when I'm feeling naughty and it's my cheat day, this is my go to soda! I don't feel as bad drinking this considering it doesn't have the calories and sugars regular Pepsi would have!
Kelly E.
Port St Lucie, FL
I was looking to try a cola with less calories, since I do like my pop. This product was okay, but still didn't "do it" for me. I don't like an after taste and you could still tell you were drinking a diet soda. My kids liked it for a while, but they even lost their taste for it. I suppose if you are used to low calorie beverages this might work for you, but I didn't care for it much.