BY PEPSI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepsi Next Paradise Mango.
Real Cola Taste.
60% Less Sugar*.
New.
*Than Pepsi-Cola.
100 Calories Per Bottle.
Mango flavored cola with other natural flavors.

Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Hampton, VA
i love all soda products and they get me through my everyday life. i love all soda products and they get me through my everyday life. i love all soda products and they get me through my everyday life. i love all soda products and they get me through my everyday life. i love all soda products and they get me through my everyday life.
Dalena P.
Dalena P.
Pepsi is my all time favorite soda. The packaging is so nice and it is a good value. It is nice and bubble and doesn't taste very sugary at all. It does not need to be improve why so ever. It tastes amazing and I will always buy more of it! I would also recommend this soda brand always! The love I got for Pepsi is ridiculous.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Foodie Expert
This is a yummy summertime treat that they really should consider carrying year round its that good! This is affordable. The packaging was typical of Pepsi , so I was alerted right away to the goodness based on the Pepsi name. I would buy it again and there's really nothing they need to do to change this Mango Pepsi.
TRACY O.
TRACY O.
Foodie Expert
I love, love , love this! I got it last time I went to Los Angeles on vacation, and cannot find it anyplace where I live now. I've had to order it online but the last case tasted flat. I hope my stores start carrying it because it is delish'! Hopefully they continue to make it too!
coty s.
coty s.
Lashmeet, WV
Not a fan of this soda pop at all! It takes like classic pepsi mixed with orange cough syrup! yuck! I found it on the clearance aisle at walmart and quickly found out why. I would not recommend this at all, even to someone I do not like. Stick to regular or wild cherry pepsi.
Estefany G.
Estefany G.
Riverdale, CA
Pepsi is one of my favorite dark sodas its very good !! I love the taste of Pepsi and I find that this soda is not as harshly gassy like other sodas because I really don't like soda to have much gas in it!! I do recommend this soda !!! I always buy some and i love it !
Emily W.
Emily W.
I am definitely not a fan of this drink. I am a pepsi fan and a fan of mango, so I figured I would like this drink, however it did not deliver. It was so syrupy and sugary and I did not enjoy drinking it at all. Could not even get through one can of it. Disappointing.
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Laredo, TX
The mango was disgusting tasting and made the flavor bad. I love pepsi so I was surprised this mango one was pretty bad. It can be changed to make it test better though. I would love it then. It did not meet my expectations at all. No I would not buy it again.
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Foodie Expert
Not available anymore, which is sad because i love this amazing drink! It really did taste like a beachy pepsi and had low calories which is a plus. I was sad this soda didn't last as long as i hoped it would. Then agian i like weird variations of sodas!
Shekia H.
Shekia H.
Jamaica , NY
Tastes fresh and love drinking it best taste good the flovar is great best tastes in the world the then the ohters are good but not as good as this one yes it met my expectations it taste very well yes would defentily wood buy it again want to find a
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Fresno, CA
Is this only sold is certain states or what?? I'm California and have never heard or seen this!! but want it so bad!
leona e.
leona e.
ky
I love pespsi
Emma C.
Emma C.
How do you think this taste? I wanna try it but don't wanna waste my money on something that doesn't taste bad
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Grove City, OH
Where can you purchase this? I have never seen it before. Is it a seasonal flavor? Thank you!
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
BIRMINGHAM, England
Foodie Expert
Oh wow I'd love to try this flavour! Is it sold in the U.K.? I can't find it anywhere