BY PEPSI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepsi Next Paradise Mango.
Real Cola Taste.
60% Less Sugar*.
New.
*Than Pepsi-Cola.
100 Calories Per Bottle.
Mango flavored cola with other natural flavors.

Natalie Y.
Plano, TX
This was really good! I love eating mango alone but when they put mango flavor into anything, it's like heaven. I love mango and when they mango flavored Pepsi I was excited. This taste amazing. I would definitely recommend if you like mango.
Desyree Q.
I didn't really like this soda at all. I don't think I would repurchase this. It just has a really weird flavor that I did not like. I was disappointed because I really enjoy Pepsi and it looked like a good flavor
Andrea K.
The flavor of the soda is delicious. I always get excited when I go out and actually purchase this Pepsi brand from a vending machine. I wish you would sell at department stores.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
This is a yummy summertime treat that they really should consider carrying year round its that good! This is affordable. The packaging was typical of Pepsi , so I was alerted right away to the goodness based on the Pepsi name. I would buy it again and there's really nothing they need to do to change this Mango Pepsi.
Dalena P.
Pepsi is my all time favorite soda. The packaging is so nice and it is a good value. It is nice and bubble and doesn't taste very sugary at all. It does not need to be improve why so ever. It tastes amazing and I will always buy more of it! I would also recommend this soda brand always! The love I got for Pepsi is ridiculous.
Emily W.
I am definitely not a fan of this drink. I am a pepsi fan and a fan of mango, so I figured I would like this drink, however it did not deliver. It was so syrupy and sugary and I did not enjoy drinking it at all. Could not even get through one can of it. Disappointing.
Shekia H.
Jamaica, NY
Tastes fresh and love drinking it best taste good the flovar is great best tastes in the world the then the ohters are good but not as good as this one yes it met my expectations it taste very well yes would defentily wood buy it again want to find a
TRACY O.
I love, love , love this! I got it last time I went to Los Angeles on vacation, and cannot find it anyplace where I live now. I've had to order it online but the last case tasted flat. I hope my stores start carrying it because it is delish'! Hopefully they continue to make it too!
Estefany G.
Riverdale, CA
Pepsi is one of my favorite dark sodas its very good !! I love the taste of Pepsi and I find that this soda is not as harshly gassy like other sodas because I really don't like soda to have much gas in it!! I do recommend this soda !!! I always buy some and i love it !
Gbolahan A.
Hyattsville, MD
I love Pepsi Next.I didn't realize I was drinking a soda made with a Stevia blend. I look for it every where and it's hard to find. I wish my local grocery store Krogers would carry it again. I would rather drink something that has more natural sweeteners in it. Pepsi True would have been nice to try but it never made it to my area. I think you need to give it a chance before you pull it off the shelves. Stevia is gaining in popularity. I buy Stevia to sweeten things at home. It's worth the extra cost. Please bring Pepsi True to my area in WV or offer it on Amazon at a reasonable price.
Emma C.
How do you think this taste? I wanna try it but don't wanna waste my money on something that doesn't taste bad
leona e.
ky
I love pespsi
Kimberly S.
Fresno, CA
Is this only sold is certain states or what?? I'm California and have never heard or seen this!! but want it so bad!
Jennifer  H.
Does it taste like Mango??
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Oh wow I'd love to try this flavour! Is it sold in the U.K.? I can't find it anywhere