BY PEPSI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepsi Next Cherry Vanilla.
Real cola taste.
60% less sugar*.
New.
*Than Pepsi-cola.
100 calories per bottle.
20 fl oz (1.25 pt) 591 ml.
Cherry vanilla flavored cola with other natural flavors.

• Do you love this? or prefer regular Pepsi?1 Answers
Jaleesa R.
Jaleesa R.
Decatur, GA
I'm a New Yorker what can I say. We drink Pepsi like its water. Cherry Vanilla flavored Pepsi makes for a great cherry float in my opinion. My boyfriend drinks this, My parents, His Parents, My friends. Its like when you see that blue back ground and the red and white ball on the front you know your about to enjoy some goodness in a bottle
Savannah V.
Savannah V.
Elsberry, MO
Love the light cherry flavor to it! Great beverage to quench your thirst! I love all Pepsi products and they've got such a variety! However, I wouldn't recommend this for an all-the-time drink, as there is quite a bit of sugar and is extremely detrimental to your health if you were to consume large amounts!
Devan R.
Devan R.
Watertown, NY
This is my new go to soda when at the store. It is nice and refreshing but really only tastes good when it is super cold! I'm glad that this flavor is now available almost anywhere pepsi is sold, because for a while I could only find it at walmart. Highly recommend!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Midland
This is such a great flavor, the combination of cherry and vanilla in the Pepsi makes it taste somewhat similar to cream soda only sharper. The only problem is that it isn't easily found, it's not in a lot of stores yet but I have found it in certain pop machines.
Julianna W.
Julianna W.
Glassboro, NJ
Pepsi is the best soda hands down. When flavoring is added, it just enhances the great flavor pepsi already has. The cherry vanilla flavor is not overwhelming enough to affect the crisp refreshing taste of the Pepsi, but there is just enough to make it unique.
Mare C.
Mare C.
San Antonio, TX
I am not a big Pepsi drinker sorry guys, but I got to taste this one and I have to say it was SO GOOD... While its not less expensive then those other brands out there its still a good value for your money. If you like cherry vanilla this is a must to try.
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.
I love, that I can not be taking it all the time but it really is great. uff that refreshes me rich, also use it for parties, meetings at home, with friends, or when we make a wow grill that is the perfect drink. and I love that pays and everyone can enjoy
sheri e.
sheri e.
Redlands, CA
I just tried this out last week and it has a great mixture of both flavors. its not funky at all. I'm not a huge soda drinker at all but i do like this one. only room for improvement would be if it was like crystal clear pepsi :D that would be great for me
Antonio A.
Antonio A.
Pensacola, FL
OMG, i love Pepsi..i'm addicted to Pepsi, I live for the pepsi! and the cherry vanilla, is such an amazing mixture of flavors and taste so damn good. I suggest, no I highly recommand this drink to anyone who looking for a good pepsi product to drink!
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
Lenexa, KS
What does everyone love? Pepsi in Cherry Vanilla! We love it and use it as a treat about once a month. We have used it for years. It is an affordable snack drink and taste like childhood. We try to buy it when it is on sale and share with everyone.
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Do you love this? or prefer regular Pepsi?